Chapter Forty-One

~Y/N POV~

Stretching my hands above my head, a yawn escaped my mouth. My eyes squeezed shut I mentally prepared myself to wake up and pull myself out of bed at some point.

My left leg hooks over another leg that doesn't belong to me and I roll over on my side to see Yoongi. I shift slightly back to look up at his face as he's sitting upright, back against the bed frame, intense eyes staring at the wooden door. Those pointy black ears of his flickering to whatever sound he can hear that I can't.

Admittedly I take the time to admire his face. I still find him attractive but I have loyalties to those three assholes so I wouldn't act upon those feelings I have. Not to mention he does have a mate, minji.

Yoongis brows are furrowed tensely and lips pouted. Somehow it reminds me of last night, the fight. I did watch the whole thing from my bedroom window, that was until I started to feel bad.

I cut the fight or more like beating short and brought Yoongi to my room. We cuddled in bed like we use to do as kids before things got intimate between us. We talked all night, I told him everything in more detail, including what has happened to me while staying here and what happened back at my apartment. From what I can remember last night I just fell asleep but I have a strong thought that Yoongi didn't get much sleep. He's in protective mode.

Too busy in my own world admiring his face, he turns. We lock eyes as his face relaxes, his body releasing whatever tension he had and smiles softly. I get the impression he's somewhat relieved I'm awake.

"Good morning." Yoongi

He whispers, his voice somewhat deep but swoon worthy. I'm about to respond when he suddenly reaches out for the stray hair that cornered the side of my right eye. I just couldn't be bothered to move it but he does it so gently. Lightly brushing back my hair behind my ear as if I'm the most fragile and precious thing he could ever touch. But that tender smile of his doesn't waiver.

"Did you sleep well?" Yoongi

He whispers again. I nod and smile back, lost for words. This brings him to smile wider, showing his teeth.

"Good. After everything you need a good rest." Yoongi

I take his hand that lingers behind my ear and bring it to my chest. Cradling his hand softly in mine.

"Did you sleep? You seem alerted."

He shrugs and looks back over to the door, snorting.

"I did a little but not much. I kept hearing those morons outside your door bickering all night. I know they knew I could hear them. Jungkook wasn't there though. If he was I would of beaten him some more." Yoongi

My friend snorts again but followed by a low growl, aimed for the door. I tsked, letting go of his hand to roll to my right and stand from the bed. Yoongis eyes were back trained on me. I did spot his tail behind him, pressed against the bed frame sitting tall and still.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom."

I pointed towards the closest door to my right and made my way to the bathroom as Yoongi nodded.

I didnt take long in the bathroom. Well, not that I think so. I wasnt keeping track of time in there while I used the toilet, took a shower, and changed into the clothes I purposely left in the bathroom last night.