Chapter thirty-one

~Y/N POV~

"I want a burger!!" Jungkook

"Well I want pizza!" Jimin

"Screw what you guys want, I want waffles!" Taehyung

"What?! Waffles for lunch?!" Jimin

"Ah! The question you should be asking is why not waffles?" Taehyung

Glancing over my shoulder as we all walked towards the food court, Taehyung was wiggling his brows at Jimin. Jimin rolled his eyes and lightly pushed the wolf away but only to end up laughing when Taehyung stumbled over his feet and collided into Jungkooks back.

The bunny walking alongside me straightened his posture as well as his tall ears and spun around to catch Taehyung by the shoulders.

"Watch it Tae!" Jungkook

Taehyung gained balance and shot a glare at Jimin.

"Blame him. He pushed me." Taehyung

Jungkook tsked at him and caught up with me. I didn't stop walking like they did and instead walked on. I'm hungry and I'm on a mission for food. We've been shopping for clothes all morning and now it's afternoon it's about time we grab something to eat.

We didn't have our shopping bags with us because we had a few bags. Meaning the boys had at least three bags in each hand and refused to allow me to carry anything. So I made reason to leave the bags in the car so we can get something to eat. Now that they agreed on.

Approaching the food court and heading straight to a burger place. I paused by standing to wait for Taehyung and Jimin to catch up since Jungkook was already at my side. He was grinning at the burger place since he wanted a burger but I only stopped here because I want a burger too.

"Does this place have pizza too?" Jimin

He asks coming to stand on my left side, the opposite position from Jungkook.

"Yeah but no waffles I'm afraid Taehyung."

I told him, leaning forward slightly to catch a glimpse of the pouring hybrid standing next to Jimin on his other side.

"Damn it." Taehyung

"I don't think they even have waffles in the mall." Jungkook

I looked up at him sniffing, chin raised as he sniffs the air and his ears twitch to every sound.

"Are you sure?"

He sniffs for a second more before he returns a smile to look down at me and nod.

"Yeah I'm sure. No waffles in the building." Jungkook

"Seriously?! What kind of mall is this?!" Taehyung

Waving his hand into the air he dropped them back down to pout some more but released a little growl from his throat.

"Chill Tae. It's not the end of the world." Jimin

Patting his back with a giggle of his own.

"So what else do you want Taehyung? I'll order and you guys can find us seats."

Taehyung sighed as if defeated and looked up at the large over head board. His eyes scanning every word until he sighed again.

"I'll have pizza too then." Taehyung

I nod to myself and walked away from them to the front counter that became free when the couple in front of me walked away. Before I ordered though I did glance over my shoulder to check on what my three hybrids were doing. But they were off in amongst the court, looking around for a table that's big enough for the four of us.

So I ordered our food and drinks. I didn't have to ask the guys what they wanted for drinks as it's always the same. A water for Jungkook and Taehyung and Coffee for Jimin. That hybrid like his coffee, especially in the morning.

Once I paid for the food and drinks and assured someone would bring over the order I left the counter and found my hybrids on a table smack down in the middle of the food court.

I slipped into a seat beside Taehyung but across from Jimin and looked around to our surroundings.

"In the middle of this place? I would of thought you would pick something more to the side and out the way."

Jimin shrugged but Jungkook and Taehyung were glancing around, making sharp head movements to every sound around us. Both their ears twitching but Taehyung had the more serious expression on his face.

"It's better to be in the centre of a crowd sometimes. It makes it easy to get away." Taehyung

His eyes squinted to somewhere behind me and I not only frowned at what he said but followed his line of direction. But I didn't see anything suspicious.

"What is with you two?"

I pointed out to both the wolf and bunny suddenly acting all stiff and strange. It was as if on alert out of nowhere.

"Nothing." Jungkook

He mumbled staring off to his left and leaning over the table. I heard him sniffing but instead of saying anything more to him I looked over to Jimin staring at me blankly. His hands flat down on the table between us.

"Do you know what's got these two on edge?"

"It could be anything." Jimin

He shrugged at me and I rolled my eyes at his bleak response. I mean that doesn't really give me a answer and if Jungkook and Taehyung alert then Jimin will be too. Except Jimin is staring right at me instead.

Our food came and was placed down in front of us. I thanked the young man and Jimin mumbled thanks without even breaking his sights off me. He didn't even move either but Jungkook and Taehyung kept scanning the food court as if they were ready for a fight.

But however I decided to just ignore it. They ate their food in silence and every now and then Jimin and I would talk about work or just anything really. I think Jimin was trying to distract me from the other two's behaviour but I could still see it.

When Jungkook suddenly flinched, banging his knee under the table that shook the whole thing and he quickly spun in his seat to look back. Not only did a yelp when the whole table shook but I groaned and aggressively threw down my fry.

"You know what, let's just go home. What ever is bothering the two of you it's best we just go home instead of staying here."

Standing up from the table and making a quick exit out the food court. Of course the three scrambled from the table and ran after me but they positioned themselves around me as if they were bodyguards. Both Jimin and Taehyung on my sides and Jungkook just behind me. It was almost as if I was boxed in if one more person were to walk in front of me.

But nonetheless I still stormed out the mall and to my car just parked outside.

If something was wrong or happening they could of just told me so I would of at least be known to what was going on if anything was. It kind of spoiled my day.

They better explain themselves when we get home.