Chapter 25 - King

I position a gun in its place in the van. We are loading up to get may. A thousand emotions are running through my head. I am trying to ignore them.

Thanks to the little brat we know where Razor moved may. We have waited to make sure they don't move again. Now we make a move. 

I load in another. Positioning it on the rack. Shark appears beside me.

" hey do you know if the kid is coming"

" she probably will " I state as we walk out of the van. Just as I am going into the compound shark pulls me aside.

" Are you doing ok?" shark asks

" yeah man I am fine" I reply

" no are really you ok, you have not seen may in like a week" he explains

" I don't know much about your relationship but I know you need each other"

" it feels like I have not been able to breath" I mumble but I know she is here.

" we will get her back "  shark whispers placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Heyo I am here" the kid states as she walks up. The while fox walks beside her. She has a black face mask. Her normal sapphire blue eye is now blood red. Two katanas in the shape of an x behind her back.

" hey kid," shark says removing his hand.

" is everything ready," she asks turning to the vans. The fox stands at her feet listening to every word she says.

" Just finished with ours going to tell Leo now," sharks says

" ha you said your boss's name"

" oh wait you still don't know I thought black lions made it obvious"

" Nah I think he was holding out on me. What does Leo have to do with lions"

" Leo means lion" I state.

" you know sometimes I forget your Japanese" shark comments

" I don't know whether to be offended by that or feel accomplished because my English accent sucks."

" both work for me" sharks replies before walking away.

" How did you learn English in Japan" I question.

" yeah my mother taught me.. " she says Softly with a hint of sadness at the end.

"Why so sad," I ask.

" my mom is not with us anymore " she explains.

" what do you mean"

" my father uh...She was killed" she clarifies.

" what about your father?" I ask curiosity getting the better of me

" why are you asking?" she questions back.

" need to know" he state simply.

“Why would you need to know about my father or any bit of my life in general?”

" in case something distracts you during the fight"

"Ugh" she grumps

" so what is it, " I ask again. Her eye gloss over. I am not good with people but something is there.

"He killed my mother, and he will pay with his life at my hand” she.

Rage. pure rage. Her eyes didn't gloss with sadness it is pure anger.

" let me guess it happened in front of you too"

“Yep, believe it or not, I used to be an innocent child.”