chapter 3 - may

I slowly opened my eyes. My head feels like it is pounding. I try to sit up to see where I am but a strong arm around my waist pulls me closer. Where am I?

I try to pretend I am asleep so he might let me go. Oh please tell me I have not been taken by them.

"I know you are awake don't worry you are just in my room I will take you after breakfast." That calms some my nerves.

"Ok when is breakfast" I say turning to face him

"In 30 minutes" he says in a low sort of voice. When I see his face all the memories from last night come flashing back.

His dark brown hair is all messy but he makes it look good. You can really see his sharp jaw line with his clean face. His dark brown almost black eyes looks down at mine. He is all means of the words hot and sexy in a rough sorta way.

"You helped me last night"

"I did"

"the names noah "

"May"

"May pretty name baby" I blush

"do you know why he was following you"

"No" I lie I know exactly why he was following me. He wanted to take me to get extra points with his boss. They would probably sell me or have there way with me. I didn't want to sat it because I didn't want it to be true.

"If I find out you do know we are going to have problems."

"O-ok"

"So why do you stutter because you didn't earlier." I blush even more it move all the way down to my chest. He noticed it he is probably going to be mean.

"I d-do it when I am nervous or upset"

"Well I am never going to make you upset so why do I make you nervous baby" I blush even more at the nickname. Looking anywhere but his face.

"Ummmm i-i don't really know"

"Are you sure" he says deeping his voice

I nod my head. He moved his hand to be under my chin and tilts it up so I am looking in his eyes.

"Use your words." he says in that deep voice

"Y-yes"

"Good now what are going to wear because you are not wearing that " he points down to my black leotard. I forgot I was wearing it. I look to see what he what he is wearing but all I see is his hot abs. What did he sleep naked

Shut up may

"Do you have clothes on" I say shyly

"Oh yeah but if you wa-"

"No I am good I will just find something" I cut him off. We both get out of bed he hands me a shirt and some sweat pants

I go into the bathroom. On the bathroom floor there is another shirt of the same color that he gave me. I wonder if he would care if I just took this one. I grab his shirt of the floor and slip it over my head. I inhale his musky scent. I feel my muscles relaxed.

May you just met him. He can't have this much control over you. I mean do you really like him or do you just want the attention. I mean how do you even tell the difference. Ugggggggh fine we will just be friends. We just won't let them hurt me not again.

I walk out of the bathroom. He gives me a weird look but I just shrug it off. We walk down a very boring hall way. Down some stairs to what looks like a lounge straight from a movie.