Chapter 11 - Noah

A

This chapter is a collab with AnimeSimp53

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wander out of the basement and throw my keys on the bar.  I then walk out of the compound. I then go around the corner so no one will see me if they step outside.

A million thoughts are running through my brain. Some shouting. Some a whisper. None of them have answers. The loudest ones are the most confusing.

Do I like may? I just meet her a week ago there is no way I already like her.  But those ice-blue eyes of hers. How was I living without them? I want to walk up to them every morning. Wait no, we are just friends. We are just friends.

Nothing more. Why does it hurt when I think that? Why does she have this much control over my life?

Then another thought gets a little louder in my head. My dad. That son of a bicth Why did he leave mom for her? Why did he hurt my angel of a mother? Mom should have left him but she stayed for us.

Dad wasn't always that bad. He was a good man once. Keyword was. Just like all the people in Esterford he changed. Esterford never seems to change mom she was an angel even in death. Her death came way too quickly. Way too fucking quickly. I was the only one that went to her funeral. My sister was there in spirit.

Then everything stops. All my thoughts. All my madness and chaos. All my demons just stop.

" I have put up with her long enough!!!" My yells from the kitchen. It was normal for them to yell but this time seemed different.

Mom never mentioned her. She was dads secretary. She would often walk around the house in very revealing clothing. She wouldn't say anything to us only to dad.

Today she pushed a line. She and dad had just gotten finished their business. They would often do it in the house with us there. He wouldn't even care if we heard. She walks walking around the house as if she owned it in nothing but his t-shirt.

" Oh, now you've had enough" dad yells back at her.

"Yes, now I have had enough you have pushed me to my breaking point she has to go." She yells and screams back. Even now she won't leave. Even after everything he has done to her, she won't leave she can't. Where dad lacks in love he makes up for it in money. Mom is a stay-at-home mom. Dad has a high position in his company. Dad gives mom money. The money she uses on me and my sister or just by me now. Mom would never buy anything for herself. A humble woman my mom was.

I hear a slam then the noise just stops. All of the yelling and the screaming stop. It was normal for dad to hit or beat mom. Often he would shatter beer bottles on her head. He would use her as his personal punching bag. If not hear me. He would beat me harder if I cried or showed any emotion ever so just became numb to it. He said he was making me a real man. I know what a great dad.

I have a weird feeling something is really wrong this time. Like a gut feeling that won't go away, I go out of the room I used to share with my sisters. In the kitchen, I see my dad with a knife to my mom's throat. She pushed up with her back to the wall.

A noise brought me out of my thoughts. A bike noise. The noise of a bike starting. I quickly go around the corner and she Shigaraki is on my fucking bike. She looks at me and pulls out. shit.

I run inside and grab Sharks' keys from behind the bar. He all way leaves them there when he is grabbing a beer. I go to Sharks bike and quickly jump on and pull out of the compound after Shigaraki

I see her take a left and follow. She is heading towards the nightclub. She looks back at me then. When she turns back to the road I see a girl walking on the side of the road. She looks a lot like May. Shit, that is fucking May.

She nearly hits may but gets out of the way just in time. May stumbles but doesn't fall over. I slow down. Then completely stop in front of her.

" Are you ok baby?" I ask her tilting her chin up so she will look at me with my hand.

" I am fine," she mumbles as if nothing happened. Like all most being hit by a crazy lady Is normal. Oh, the things this poor girl has been through.

"I am going to kill that girl," I say looking back at the girl on my bike. She is still driving away "You go home now we will talk about this later" I demand. May nods her head.

May then starts to walk away. So I start speeding just trying to catch up with the girl. Careful not o hit May on my way out. Shigaraki makes a hard turn and starts to go toward me. This throws me off. I slam on the brakes and come to a stop with my foot.

Shigaraki speeds past me. She brushes May with her shoulder. Is this girl trying to die? I turn around just as I am about to go off again I see a black flash and then May is on my bike with Shigaraki. Shit

I peel off after both of them now. I knew she was from Japan. I didn't think she would have a quirk. I mean it makes sense but what would a girl with a quirk be doing with Razor? It doesn't matter she has my May.

I am following close but not too close. We took a right and then we have been Ivy Road for a while.  She passes the old abandoned hospital. Wait didn't Blaze say she was staying there? She must be trying to confuse me. Silly girl.

She ducks into some trees. Oh, so we going off-road. She ducks around trees to try and lose me but I am still hot on their tail.  We come up on some train tracks.  The blare of the train horn can be heard all thru the forest. Out of the corner of my left eye, I see a train coming out of a tunnel. 

I look ahead she not stopping. Why the fuck is she not stopping? The train is still coming at full speed. Showing no signs of stopping. I look back over she still is not slowing down.

She is speeding up. Who in their right mind would speed up when they are coming up on a train track with a train coming? I knew she was annoying but I didn't know she was a crazy, insane, idiot.

The train is approaching quickly. She is speeding up. She is speeding up with may on the back of that bike. She guns it and hits the train tracks. She kicks up dirt doing so.

The next thing I see is the train going by. I slam on my brakes. I nearly fall over as I do so. There is no way they made it. She is gone. May is gone. My world is gone.

I feel like I lost half of myself. Like I am a man who never will be whole again without her.  I will never be able to see those ice-blue eyes of hers. I think that hurts me the most. Strange what we miss when we don't have it.

The train car passes by in a blur. I feel nothing. I feel numb. Numb to life. Numb to death. That is all I have become. Numb to the death of what could have been my everything.

Oh, the thing we could have done. Oh, the things I should have told her  I never believed in god but I pray to him away. God, please make her live oh what I would do to see her one more time. 

And as if he answered mine prays. As if he knew I was a desperate man with one soul wish. I see the flashing of train cars after train cars stop. And see her riding away on the back of my bike.