chapters 14 - may

Noah comes running in. He has his handgun out but it is down at his side. The girl that kidnaps me pulls the chair I am on to the wall. She steps in front of me.

" what do want with her," Noah asks slowly walking towards us.

" what do you want with me," she says back

"I want May," Noah says. I feel butterflies at his words. How does have so much effect on me

“Oh really... Not my boyfriend my ass” she said turning back to look at me for a second before looking back at  Noah

" Our relationship is none of your business," Noah says as he stops 3 or 4 feet away from the girl

"Well your not denying it so," she says with a smirk. 

" Just give her back," Noah says. He slightly raises his gun. The girl kicks the gun out of his hands and it falls near the table on the opposite side of the room.

" you really gonna do this," he asks a devilish smirk playing on his lips. This can not be good.

" it all depends on you biker boy," the girl says smirking back. At this Noah throws a punch the girl tries to dodge but it hits her right shoulder a bit.

" Carefully don't want to hurt your little bike bunny~," she says teasing him. He throws another punch this time it hits her left rib cage. That will probably bruise.

"Ahh! you asshole," she says then kicks him in the gut. It is like I can feel it from here.  Noah then punches her in the nose. She stumbles back. It starts to bleed. She says something to don't understand. Shark comes into the room Noah tries to go for another punch but shark pulls him back.

" dude King don't kill her yet," Shark says to Noah.

“Please you wouldn’t be able to kill me even if you tried"

" Are you sure you look 8?" Shark says back to her

"13 Actually, " she says. Wow this girl is a lot younger than me

" oh don't tell blaze that," Sharks says in a joking way. I wonder what he means by that

" which one he again" the girl replys

" he kidnapped you, "Noah says. Noah's knuckles start to bleed.

" what is he trying to fuck me or something," the girl says back. Blood still running down her face

A British man with glasses walks in thru the door. He walks past Shark and Noah. He stands by the girl.  They start talking in another language. The conversation gets heated, well I think it does. I don't know what they are saying. The man starts yelling and the girl yells back

The man gestures to me. Only then did I remember I am still tied to a chair with fire. I was so focused on Noah that I guess I forgot about it. Noah looks very annoyed.

"Are you two done?" Noah says. The British man and the girl both look at him.

“What the fuck is going on?” the British man speaks up

“None of your damn business,”  the girl says.

" Shut up " the British guys says to the girl.

" what is going on is she stole something that is ours and we want it back. " Noah says looking at me.

" you stole me first," the girl says

" shut up.... wait what. " the British man says. Then the girl rolls her eyes.

" as much as this has been fun giv her back or we are shooting," Sharks says make everyone but noah stand still. It's so werid seeing him at his out of character. The tensionis released when a white fox runs into the room.  blaze comes running in after it. The fox stops by noahs feet and blaze pick it up.

" you fucking brought it," Noah mumbles annoyed. Shark just starts petting the fox happily.

"I could not leave it alone," Blaze says in a matter-of-fact sort of voice.

“Get your filthy hand off my dog you damn perv” the girl yells.

" When you give us the girl" Noah snaps. He look quite angry now.

“Fine take your damn sex toy,” the girl says the girls undone the fire. I try to run to Noah but the girl grabs me by the arm. I kinda hurt a bit, but probably would not leave a mark.

" let go of my dog first"

"Fine, bye Azuki" blazes says bending down and letting go of the fox.

" you don't get to call her by her name," the girl says. The fox runs up to the girl and she lets me go. I run to Noah.  He holds me as if will fade away if  he lets go. I duck my face in his chest.

“Take her again and you'll be sorry, fucking pedophile," the girl says after picking up her fox.

" What is she talking about" blaze whispers to Shark.

" she is 13 buddy," Shark says back

" i knew that the whole time mother fuckers" blaze sasses" you don't get my humor"

" Now get the fuck out of here before I make you," the girl says and with that we started head to the door

“I and you need to talk”
The British man says facing the girl

“No, you get out too”
The girl says back at him

“Fine but your not getting out of this one, we will talk about this,” the British man says

on the way out I make sure I say goodbye poor girl has been through a lot. There is still probably lot I don't know about. Noah doesn't look happy that I did that but he doesn't say anything. I know we will have a talk about this later.

" bye west," the girl says back

A|n ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There will be no chapter for next week bc I am going on fall break

Sorry but I need a vacation.