chapter 16 - noah

May and I are walking to the cafe. We decided to get some breakfast. I haven't been there in forever but May says she likes it.

With everything going on I forgot I had scheduled a tattoo appointment. I think I'll just get the rest of my arm tattooed completing the sleeve. I'm going to take May with me.

"You not scared of needles are you?"

"I'm not scared but I don't like them, why do you ask?" she says fixing the ends of her flower dress.

"You're coming with me to get a tattoo," I say she looks around at all my other tattoos.

"You have room for more?!"

"Yes, I have room for more" I chuckle at her question.

When we get to the cafe, I order a black coffee and a blueberry bagel with cream cheese and May orders a Chamomile Tea with a Muffin with Cinnamon and Sugar on it. I don't know how she could eat that much sugar, way too much for me. After we order we walk over to the seating area.

"Where should we sit?"

"Up to you baby girl,"

I smirked to myself when I noticed the blush on her face as she walked toward a seat by the window.

The cafe looks like a small dinner, pastel green paint covers each wall. The floor tiles are black and white checkerboard and the big windows let in a lot of light, which is good considering all of the plants in her

We get our food. It looks delicious. May takes a bite out of her muffin and she does the cutest little happy dance. This girl is something else. I have not known her for a long time but if stayed with her for the rest of my life I would be perfectly fine with that.

She has been the light in my darkness for the past week. I never knew how dark it got till she came in. I was living in pitch-black darkness like the bottom of the sea or a night with no stars. And she is like my sun.

I fear I would destroy her with my shadow. She is like a pure Angel and I am the son of a sinner. I mean I don't know how many people I have killed. I must be in the thousands. I snapped out of my thoughts.

May look uncomfortable, to say the least. She pulled her hair in front of her chest and was crossing her arms. Only then did it occur to me that I have been staring at her chest.

I normally don't stare at her body. Now I do take glances at how beautiful she is. But I don't think she knows I do that though.

"I didn't realize I - I am sorry I - I didn't mean to"

" it is fine," May says uncrossing her arms

"No, it's not I made you uncomfortable"

" it is ok I don't mind "

" no, what I did was wrong"

" It is fine king," she says placing her hand on mine. King? She never calls me king. Has lavender said something to her? It is bike rule not to say real names and this includes the wives. I never told her that though.

" no, I am sorry baby please don't fight me on this "

"I don't care really it is fine. You can do it all you want I like it.

" don't lie May "I demand

"I didn't like it at all but I know now that you didn't mean it now and I forgive you" she mumbles. I smile at her. A smile only she can put on my face.

" so king huh"

" oh umm, well lavender said I should- I just thought- I won't if you don't want me to - or if you only want me to I will" she rambles. This girl gets cuter and cuter. She is such a sweetie.

" it is fine to call me Noah when we are alone and when we are in company, especially Leo it is king "

"That's what lavender said" she smiles

We finish eating. I don't know how May eats all that sugar. She looks like she liked it though.

" what tattoo are you getting"

"I am finishing my sleeve and getting a new back tattoo."

" your sleeve is not finished"

" no I am adding something small and I need more shading on my forearm"

" does it hurt"

" Nah I don't really feel it," I say gruffly. My dad made me numb to pain. I mean getting beaten for nearly 15 years does something to the brain. I broke my foot and walked to docs house.

Ring

Ring

Ring

It is Ghost. He does all the guy's tattoos. He is a part of the club but he doesn't do missions anymore. He is called Ghost because he is so quiet when he walks and kills. He was a good assassin because of it. In and out without anyone knowing

" hey what's up"

"Are you still coming or can me and Crystal have some fun?" he says. Crystal is his old lady and wife. she works the front desk at his tattoo shop.

"I am coming and you better not be fucking when I walk in it is not just me coming today," I say. May gives me a weird look. That is going to be hard to explain.

It would not be the first time I walked in on them having sex. That is why I don't come late or at night anymore. I swear the man used to do it on purpose because I know Crystal doesn't like it.

" We won't be. Who is coming Shark or some hook-up would not let you be.

" neither actually"

"did you finally get a girlfriend," he asks all excited.

" something like that," I say I am not lying I mean it is not like we are dating.

" can't wait to meet her do you need a mate tattoo design "

"I don't know yet"

" what do you mean you don't know yet"

"It is complicated"

"I will start making them after your appointment"

" but I didn't say to or give you ideas"

" you will come around and well I am meeting her "

" Fine see you soon "

And with that, we pay and leave the cafe behind. We walk hand in hand to the tattoo shop.