chapter 5 - may

I was sitting on the little bench inside the dance studio waiting for my parents to pick me up. I took an extra class today to work on my tap. I am not very good at tap. But I did so well in class today. I have to show mom and dad

" may your parents are calling " my dance teacher miss Emi says handing me her phone. Mom normally calls if she is going to pick me up or if dad is late.

"Hey mommy" I say happily

"Hey princess"  my mom says and I giggle I love being called a princess. Mom always said I was her little princess

" I just wanted you to know we might be a little late" It was not the first time dad was late. dad is not very good with time.

"That is ok mommy"

"Hey kiddo" my dad says

"Hey daddy"

" did  you have fun "

" yes I had so much fun" I  always had fun at dance. It was the best time of the day

" I can't wait to se- " my mom gets cut off loud screaming fills my hears. They crashed .

"MOMMY "  I yell

Mom dad no

"NOOOOOOOO"  I am now in my room tears stream down my face I look around for my phone. With out think I call him I know he will call me down.

Ring

Ring

He will laugh at you because you are still upset about something in the past because you can't move on.

Just as I go to hang up I hear him answer in a very sleepy voice he says

"Hey baby what are you doing up"

"H-hello" I start sobbing more

"What is wrong baby" he says sweetly worry fills his voice

" I-I j-just" I can't even say the rest with how hard I am cry. I heard a door opening and some muffled key sounds.

" breath baby breath it is ok now I am coming over "

"N-no d-don't do that" I say stumbling over the beginning. It is no use he starts the car and is probably going to go as fast as the car will let him to get to me.

" it is to late princess I am already on the road just breath and try to calm down till I get there"

" o-ok " I take a shaky breath in and a just as shaky breath out. I start I wipe away my tears. Tears running down my face but not crying anymore.

"Good girl just like that " he encourages so I do another one. This time less shaky than the last.

" you got it princess" Noah says. I breath again this but this time not being able to breathe out. I take a bunch a quick breaths in and out not really being able to get a full break of air. I began crying again. At this rate I will pass out from lack off air.

"May deep breaths, baby deep breaths do you need me to do it with you " breathing a little better this time. I wipe away my tears.

" Good baby I need you to tell me if your front door is unlocked" I take another deep breath, and another, and another.

"I-it is isn't b-but there is a key u-under the door mat" I try to breathe some more but weird sound coming from the phone.

"I am here so I am going to hang up now is that ok baby" I hear the front door open and the foot steps in the kitchen. Aunt Lucy was past out on couch like always so she hopefully won't mind.

"I don't want you to go "

" I am right here " he says walking in my room hanging up. He walks over to the bed. Picks me up like I am nothing to him and sits down with me on his lap.

He gently rocks me and rubs small circles in my back. He thumbs away any falling tears . Not that there's many falling. His musky scent calms me to the bone. I can feel my body relax under him.

"You feeling better now baby" he says. I guess he knows what he does to me.

"Now that you are here" I almost whisper

" I see your wearing my shirt" I forgot I went to bed with his shirt on

" it is comfy "

"You can keep it" I wasn't planning on giving it back it smells to much like him.

"Ok"

"So do you want to talk about it"

"Not right now" I say yawning. That is a story for another time.

"Whatever you say baby whatever you say" with that we both slowly fall asleep