chapter 8 - noah

I walk away it takes everything in me.  She just told me that she thinks her parents died because of her. Was at what her nightmare was about.

Has she been holding it inside the whole time? I want to hold her and never let go. But I can't ruin her with my darkness. Not after she has been thru so much.

I walk into the church they are probably waiting for me. Just as I suspected they are.

" so you decided to make it after scarring my wife all almost to death," Leo says looking very angry. While Leo is like a father to us. He is very protective. All the men here are protective over their wives or old ladies

The name old lady means that woman is now off limits. To anyone and I mean anyone.  It is like claiming the girl. Some clubs use it on women that don't even want them. Which is what I fear Razor will want to do to my May.

" I had matters to deal with"

" matters more important than this" Leo says eyeing me.

"Yes, Leos it was much more important than this," I say. I had never put something or someone before the club but may. It May is worth it. I sit down in my normal chair next to Shark.

" Well, you here now so what did you see," he says. Hex all was the logical one of the group. He only fights when he has to. The exact opposite of  Shark.

" They burned down May dance studio. I am almost positive it was Razer and his club. "

"Why do you think they burned that place down," Blaze asks opening the beer in front of him.

" it means a lot to her and I have told her. I would be taking her there from now. I won't doubt they have a spy. And if they burned her house they could kill her they need her alive to fuck her." I say.

Shark hands me a beer he always knows when I need one. I take I big sip. I feel the cold liquid go down my throat.

" Well we need to find the spy, I say we go on lockdown, and anyone but the people in this room and of course May, Lavender, and Rose. Has to leave. We will need to look at all the new members in the last 3 months or so" smiles says also having a beer.

"What if the spy is not in the club," Blaze says

"What do you mean," Leo says concerned. That is never good

" I don't know just thought," Blaze says looking at his feet

" What are you not fucking saying son. now I know you are not working with them so spit it out!" Leo says very angrily

"There is this girl who has been hanging around the bar and you never see her face she always wears all black I think it is her. "

"Why didn't you say that, " smiles says still happily drinking his beer

" she looks young like 16, 17, and there is a fox now might be a fucking criminal but I am not hurt a sweet little fox," Blaze says. The blaze has always had a soft spot for animals.  He has a wolf of his own.

" That does complicate things a bit, " Leo says.

" we will have to question her Blaze and Blaze you will get her first thing tomorrow morning. King, you will question her. I will see you all at dinner."  Leo says. Then walks out to his office. I head outside.

Once I am there I take out the box of cigarettes. I put one in between my lips and light it.  I inhale the nicotine that burns my lungs. I take the cigarette in my fingers now and blow out the smoke.

" Does my May know?" Shark says handing me a beer.

" she doesn't have to worry about it," I say opening the beer

" King you have fucking problem man," Shark says harshly. As he opens his beer

"Fuck off" I mumble. Then take another long slow draw of the cigarette. Then watch as the smoke flows out of my mouth.

" I am being serious dude" Shark lets out. I chug the almost full beer. Then throw it on the ground. It shatters.

" yeah whatever," I say. Then I take another drag off my cig

" Noah fucking listen to me!" Shark says now holding my neck.

"Alex what is your fuck problem man," I say as he lets me go.  we never use each other's real names. So something is very wrong.

" Look I don't know what you keep telling yourself, but stop itis not good for you."

" When have you ever cared about what's good for me"

"You have people in your life now that care about you. Just stop at least for may."

"just stop you should write a book"

"You know I am not good with words"

" When did you get all sappy on me"

" When I realize you have a manager problem. That is your second pack today"

" Fine," I say putting the cigarette out.

" Thank you, " Sharks says ruffling his hand thru his hair.

"And for the record, I think u should tell her"  shark said. I walk away. I walk to my sun. my light in the darkness. my May. I walk in she stops taking with lav.

"Out " I demand looking at Lavender. She doesn't move

" Please," I said. She finally walks away. They probably to go have sex with Hex. I flop on top of my bed. May runs her nails up and down my back. I flip over and pull her onto me. She lays on her side with her head on my chest.

" you smell like cigarettes," she says

" Don't I always smell like cigarettes"

" more today. what's wrong?" sadness fills her voice.

"I have a problem and I haven't been honest with you, I told you that my dad killed my mom But I didn't tell you that I had a sister...She died." I try to explain

" you don't have to tell me  "

" no, I need to tell someone. "

"She drowned because my father didn't save her. He was supposed to be watching her. My mom and I were inside. He watched it happen."

"When he killed my mom I tried to save her. He was fucking his secretary. Mom never said anything till she was walking around our house in nothing but his t-shirt. She yelled at him. I came out when I heard the yelling stop. He had a knife. I tried to stop him but he stabbed her in the heart" I told her as tears ran down my face.

She cried with me. She held me as if she feared I would fade away if she let go. She is the one. I wiped the tears from my face and then hers.

"I use cigs to cope" I look down at her and she looks up at me. " maybe I could use you instead."

I kiss her. A beautiful Bliss falls around me. Her lips were soft and sweet. I could get used to this. Maybe for just this moment, we could be.

A\N ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts on this book are now only on  Fridays. School is taking up most of my time so the posts might be a little shorter. Sorry for the inconvenience.