Every since that day at the beach I couldn't get her out of my head. I felt terrible for what happened to her but I hated how at first everyone blamed me for how it all went down.

Yes, it was my fault that she stormed off that day but I didn't have any part in the fact she went out got drunk and god knows what happened.

Since the incident at Stassie's birthday I felt sick constantly. The thought of her innocence being taken away from her and the endless amount of pain she has gone in such a short amount of time broke my heart.

I was spending time with Olivia for a distraction. No we didn't fuck but I just needed someone to be there for me so I didn't think about her in pain.

I know I went about it the wrong way and I know now that I should of been there for her to comfort her and that is what I am going to do.

I don't want to fight with her anymore.

She doesn't deserve it.

Zoe opened the door and we all walked in, it was quiet.

Too quiet.

"Elena?" Zoe shouts up the stairs

"I'll go look upstairs" Johnson said as he made his way up.

"Hey let's get you some ice and look downstairs for them" Zoe spoke as we walked into the kitchen.

She went to the freezer and began to search for an ice pack.

I started to look around when I saw a reflection of light coming from outside. I walked towards the sliding doors and walked out.

"Jack?" Zoe spoke, calling after me

I turn the corner to see Elena walking into the pool in her bra and panties smiling at Sammy. He was laughing at her from the side of the pool.

"There you guys are! We've been looking for you" Zoe spoke from behind me passing me an ice pack covered over with a small towel.

I placed it on my knuckles and winced, diverting my attention back to Elena.

"Are you guys coming to join me?" She said as she now started swimming.

"You know, it's not the best idea to be swimming whilst your high Elena" Sammy spoke whilst laughing.

"You're still high? My affects have worn off now" Zoe spoke confused

"We just shared another joint that's why" Sammy laughed taking a sip from a bottle of beer he was holding.

Really Sammy?

Johnson joined us outside

"You guys have been here the whole time, I've been searching the house like crazy" he spoke.

"Is no one still coming in?" Elena wined. "Sammy play some music"

"Come on Elena, let's go inside now" Zoe spoke walking towards the pool reaching out her arm.