40

Rea's POV

~~~

I wake up laying on a sofa, my head is pounding and I look around to see darkness. It's dark outside, it's dark in here.

I groan, pulling myself up from the sofa and getting my phone, turning the light on and realise I am at Lydia's house, in her living room. I am wearing a hoodie and a pair of shorts, she must have got me dressed.

Using the clock on my phone, it's 2 am. Lovely so it's going to be quite creepy seeing me walking into a room at this time.

After a few minutes, I walk up the stairs quietly and head straight to her room. I open the door quietly, looking and seeing she's asleep in her bed. I walk over to her, climbing in the bed beside her.

She groans, turning over to see me but it's too dark.

"It's me, did you bring me here?" I whisper and she hummed sleepily, she reaches over to me and wrapped her arms around my body, pulling me closer.

"I love you." She whispers and I smile as she falls back to sleep. I run my fingers through her hair, the tip of my fingers gently brushing against her cheek.

She buried her face in my chest, her leg resting between mine and her arms wrapped around my body. Her hair was in my face and I loved it, I love having her here, with me, in this bed holding onto me.

I stare off into the darkness for what seems like hours but it was only ten minutes until my eyes felt heavy and I fall back asleep.

~~~

The movement of her shuffling around woke me up. She moved over, turning to the other side and she reached over for her phone.

My eyes slowly open, my hands pull her closer and she laughs quietly.

"It's 8:30, go back to sleep, love." She whispers as she puts her phone back down and turned back over to me and look at me with a smile on her face.

"I'm awake now, there's no going back to sleep." I whisper and she laughs and moved closer to me.

"Well how was your sleep?" She questioned and I shrug.

"I haven't drank in almost a month, I remember one of the reasons why, the hangover is the worse." I admit and she chuckled and her fingers intertwined with mine.

She was silent, her eyes were closed and her other hand was wandering around my body.

"Is there something on your mind?" I ask and she shakes her head, her eyes reopening.

"Just you. You are always on my mind." She smiled and I feel my face heat up before she kisses me softly.

The kiss itself almost put me back to sleep.

"You can go and sleep, I know you are tired it's too early to be awake." She pulls hair behind my ear and gently pulls me closer to her and then she smiles down at me, "Sleep well, love."

"Give me a few more hours of sleep." I chuckle and she laughs and nods.

~~~

I was fully awake now at 1 pm. Sleep is important and she stayed which made me very happy.

While laying down and staring at the girl at the end of her bed, Lydia has Taylor Swift playing and she's dancing around the room. I Wish You Would to be exact. (I have a little obsession with this song)