27

Lydia's POV

~~~

We lay under the blankets, she holds me tightly and my breathing is heavy and there's a layer of sweat on my stomach and forehead, the same for Rea. She's very experienced and knows exactly how to make a girl orgasm and squirt because with those fingers and tongue, my mind is fuzzy.

"Are you hurting?" She whispered and I shake my head, "Do you need anything? I can run you a bath?"

"You don't need to." I look up at her and she was just catching her breath and she looks at me.

"I'm going to run you a bath, alright?" She questioned and I nod.

We have been together just around a month now, sex came early but it was amazing and I can tell it's going to be happening a lot more often.

She puts on a shirt which covered her ass and I do the same and she heads over to the bathroom.

I lay back under the blankets and close my eyes, there's an ache between my legs from earlier but that's okay. I cover my face with my hands and smile at the thought of her.

"The bath is running." She says from the bathroom and I cover my face with a blanket covering my face.

The blanket was removed from my face and she pulled me hands away and kissed me.

"You feel amazing." I whisper between kisses and she hummed with a smile as her hands slide beneath my shirt, "I love it."

I pull away and rest my forehead against hers.

"What do you say about sitting with me in the bathroom for a conversation?" I question and she hummed before my lips were against hers.

Her tongue swirled around with mine as her fingers tangle with mine and she pinned them above my head, she kissed down my neck and her hand held mine in place.

"I'm home!" Rachel shouts from downstairs and she continued to kiss down my neck and covered my mouth as she nibbled on my neck and left a few hickeys which caused pleasure to rush down to my core, "Girls?"

"We are up here!" Rea called out as she kissed me softly minutes later and walked me to the bathroom, "I'll go speak with my mum, call me if you need me."

I nod and I pull off my shirt before climb into the bath and she kissed me before leaving the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

The water is warm and soaked my body, I smiled as the water coated my body. Rea placed towels on the radiator to warm up when she started the bath, I find it very nice.

There's bubbles in the bath, not a lot but there's some since she knows I don't like when the bath is covered with bubbles.

I sigh as I pull my knees up to my chest and smile as she crossed my mind and I run my fingers through my soaked hair as I close my eyes.

It's around 4:30 pm and outside is dark since it's darker outside earlier from seasons, so the bathroom is dark also.

"Can I come inside?" Rea questioned while knocking on the bathroom door and I hummed, she opened the door and closed it behind her and she smiled, "How's your bath?"

"Really good, thank you." I smile and she sits down on the floor beside and I look at her, "How are you?"

"I'm good, how are you?" She rests her chin on the edge of the bathtub with a grin on her face.

"I'm good, what did you talk about?" I ask and she shrugged as her eyes stay on my eyes, I am quite surprised she hasn't looked lower down yet.

"She bought us some snacks and wants to speak with you, she found something we think you will like." She giggles and I feel my smile widen.

"Oh really?" I question and she hummed as she leaned in and kissed me softly, "Rea?"

"Yes?" She asked me and I look over to her with a small smile as I pour water on my head and she watched me.

"You make me so incredibly happy, thank you for staying by my side." I whisper and she smiled.

"I'm never leaving you Lyds, you make me so so happy and I am honoured to make you happy." She rests her head on her hand and I wash myself, "Thank you for trusting me earlier."

"You really know how to use your fingers, I can tell you that. Your tongue also is very talented." She smirked and I feel my cheeks darken, "But I trust you a lot, thank you for trusting me."

I don't say anything I lean in and kiss her, she kisses me back. I kiss her telling her everything, happiness, thanking, smiles, emotions. We enjoyed the moment.

Until I had to pull away and sink into the water because it was suddenly freezing. She laughed at me and I feel my stomach erupt with butterflies and the bubbles float over me.

After 15 minutes, I was sitting on Rea's bed in the fort wearing her hoodie and some pj bottoms. It's almost 5 pm and there's music playing.

She's currently sorting out something with her brother who's she's on the phone with near the window.

"Alright then, you do that. Fuck off." She hung up on him and groaned as she spun around on her heels, "He is so fucking annoying!"

"Why? What happened?" I ask as she climbed into the fort and sat down in front of me with a frown.

"He's got drunk at some party and he ended up fucking some girl and now he's regretting it." She answered and I chuckle, "See! He sounds so stupid."

"I made love to this girl and there's no regrets." I smile and she smiled.

"Mhmm, she was really good, better than everyone and anyone I've had previously. Though I know this one is real and is going to last longer than the rest because it's true feelings and my heart is all hers, I see myself falling head over heels for her too." Rea told me as our fingers brush against each other and intertwine, "Damn, she was amazing."

"Was she now?" I raise a brow and she hummed.

"She made my legs shake and even went in for seconds, that was it for me I was in love." She chuckled and I laugh, "She makes me very happy though."

"My heart quickens up when she's around, right now I think I might just melt from how nervous I am." I admit and she smiled and kissed me softly.

"I will forever be nervous around you Lyds, you make me forget my words a lot of the time." She smiled and I smile as she kissed me again.

"But she's my favourite person, and I am going to protect her with everything I can because love is a valuable thing and worth keeping."