Chapter 3 Finding Jericho

The Next Day...

TV Anchor: It's been 3 months and the search for the missing teenager Y/N L/N has been exhausting. Eyewitnesses have stated they saw a person taking the teenager in a car and driving off. Becuase of this along with many other incidents inolving androids CyberLife has provided Detriot Police with a prototype detective android. Although Police assistants androids have existed for servel years, this would be the first case of an android being authorized to play an active role in criminal investigation.

I was on the train listening to the news and I see Chloe with her LED off. She was looking at it and she put it in her pocket. I walk up to her and I look at the mark where her LED use to be. The train then stopped and we got off. We checked the picture and we had to find the symbol to get the next clue.

"Found it."

We scanned it and got the next location

We scanned it and got the next location. We headed out of the subway. To blend in we had to use the excavator. We made it outside and found the location of the next symbol. Me and Chloe saw the same painting on a wall, and we started to look for the symbol.

Chloe: I found it.

"There's two of them."

We scanned it and Chloe pulled out her LED and she threw it on the ground. Our next clue showed up and we went to find the next symbol.

3rd POV:

Connor and Hank are driving in Hank's car.

Connor: I got a tip saying Y/N was sighted at a train station with an RT600.

Hank: Let's go then.

Hank and Conner arrived at the subway and Conner and Hank looked around and Conner found Chloe LED.

Conner: It's the RT600 LED.

Hank: Can you find where they went?

Connor: I can try.

Connor starts to scan the area and sees two people. Y/N and Chloe. They stared at a wall and started to walk away.

Connor: I see them.

Connor and Hank saw Y/N and Chloe staring at a wall and they got in the car and went towards Y/N and Chloe.

Y/N POV:

We were trying to find the next symbol.

"I see the symbol."

Chloe: Me too.

???: Don't move!

I heard a gun cock, and I raised my hands and I gestured to Chloe to the same.

"Easy we don't want no trouble."

???: Turn around slowly.

We turned and saw a tall man with gray jaw-length hair and a full beard. He has a beer belly and generally disorganized appearance. I then saw an android come up. He wears a uniform consisting of a semi-formal grey jacket, white shirt, dark tie, and dark jeans. The jacket carries the usual identifying markers for androids: A blue armband on the right arm, on the front a blue triangle on the left breast and his model and serial numbers on the right breast.