"That was goooood."

We finished at about the same time. I was impressed.

With bellies full and minds at ease the last light of the setting sun was a nice finishing touch to our meal.

"Ya know jayyy. Today was a good day. I'm glad I met youuu. Ya knowwww."

Abby sounds a little drunk. I guess she doesn't go out too much working for the Association.

"Glad you had fun today. I'm happy I met you too, today was definitely an eye opener for me. I thank you again for that."

Abby smiled in agreement.

We walked to the nearby train station as if reading each other's minds. I knew the night was winding down, it was time to call it here and end on a good note.

"Screeeeechh"

A train pulled up to the station as we arrived. Abby jumped up to the platform and stepped into the closest train-car. As the doors were closing Abby turned to me.

"Heyy, don't forgetttt. One week. I'll see you soon."

She smiled, winked, and bobbed her head making her ponytails bounce up and down.

I just smiled and waved watching the train leave the station.

"One week huh..."

I said to myself as I walked back to my apartment.

For some reason I wasn't scared at all. I was just excited that I had a new challenge in front of me. A big goal to work towards.

A few minutes later I walked up the steps of my apartment, twisted the key of my door, and immediately turned on a hot shower. Afterwards, I took a satisfying swan dive onto my bed and almost instantly fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning I woke up bright and early with one mission on my mind. It's time to get stronger.

I jumped out of bed and looked in my bedside table. I had 2 silver coins and a pile of bronze, maybe 80-90 if I had to guess. I grabbed 2 silver coins and 3 bronze as I walked out the door slinging my sword over my back.

"Morning Jayy. Off to hunt? Me too!"

Maria greeted me as I walked down the steps.

"Yepp. Another day to get stronger. Today's the first day of training with your school right? Best of luck!"

"Yeah it is! Thanks!! Good luck to you too!"

Maria smiled and waved as I walked down the stairs. I turned and headed straight towards the village market.

After grabbing breakfast at the corner store I made it to the old merchant's stand.

"Good morning kid, back so soon?"

"Yeah, I need 2 MP recovery potions."

I placed the 2 silver coins on the counter and confidently put out my hand.

The merchant rummaged through his drawers and pulled out 2 of the small glowing pink bottles. He handed them to me.

"There ya go, 2 E Class MP recovery potions. They'll heal up to 500 MP per use. Have fun out there, but be careful."

"Thanks old man."

I grabbed the bottles and left with a confident head nod. Now I was off towards the Lexington Wolf Dungeon.

When I arrived at the old theatre I waved to the security guards and they thankfully recognized my face. With two head nods I walked in without saying a word. I drew my sword and jumped through the portal without another thought.