"Fine, if you want." She smiles at me but it was fake, I drive us over to the field where everyone already is.

Luca and my brother are waiting by their cars, I park beside them and we get out of the car.

"Cheer up grumpy, you are going to have the time of your life! Rea always has sex here so you should be very happy." Luca grinned and I roll my eyes.

"I don't, I do drink and make out, that's all." I shrug and he laughed and took my girl and over to where all the branches and wood are, also books from school that are old.

I walk over with my brother, I run my fingers through my hair as I go over to the group.

"As always, light them up." Reina smiled over to me and Harrison is beside her.

Reina, my favourite cousin, she's finally back.

She gave me the lighter and a book, my old math book which caused me to chuckle and she watched me with a smile as I set the book on fire and throwing it into the pile.

It was in flames in less than 10 seconds and people were cheering.

"I have the drinks!" Harley called out as he throws boxes of beer and wine onto the grass and people get a can.

We do this every year, we have permission to actually, if there's an accident like setting trees on fire then we have the equipment to put it out. It's never happened.

I hug Reina tightly and she hugs me back.

"I've missed you so much!" I smile widely.

"I've missed you so much more! It's been three months!" She looked at me, her dark hair curled and she's in a cropped hoodie and some jeans, "I have been told that you have a girlfriend, or date. I have been told that you have someone special, let me see her."

She, I and Harrison walk over to Lydia who is talking to Luca.

"You naughty bitch this is your brother's ex, damn go you girl!" She laughs and I smile and Lydia looks, "I've heard much about you! I am Reina, Rea's cousin."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Lydia as you know." She laughs and Reina laughed.

"It's been a year, you were my favourite girl and now this asshole has fallen for you, damn I love you even more." She grinned and Lydia blushed.

We sit on a fallen tree, Luca gave me a bottle of beer and I drink it, I drink another two also.

"Rea, calm down on the drinking I am the one responsible for you and if you come home drunk like shit, mum will kill me." Ryan took my shoulders and threw the can away from me.

"It's hitting me already, too bad." I giggle and he sighed and I look around the field.

There's hundreds of students here, all drinking or the ones making out and the others having sex in the forest, I don't see why though. I would do the same, it's a risk some people would take.

My brother lets go of me and I smile and watch everyone talking but my eyes stay on the fire which is bright and huge. I smile.

A pair of hands hold onto my arms and I look and Lydia is holding onto me, I move closer to her and smile wider.

"Hi pretty girl." I whisper and she smiled, "I really really like your eyes you know, I love them very much."

"Oh really?" She smiled and I nod and cup tuck strands of her hair behind her ear once I was facing her, "I really really like your eyes too."

"You do?" I smile and she nods and her eyes were looking into mine, "My heart is beating very fast right now."

"So is mine." She whispers and we both smile as I straddle her waist, "My heart is always beating fast when you are around."

"Mine is too!" I laugh and she chuckled and her eyes fall down to my lips and back up, "Do you want me to kiss you?"

She hummed in response, I smirk and climb off her.

"I'm going to go and get myself some wine." I tell her and she shakes her head and grabbed my hand.

"No, no, no. Stay with me." She sighs and I run my fingers through her hair and twirled it around my finger.

"Okay, I will stay." I smiled and she smiles back at me before kissing me.