The lights are off leaving me with flashing lights from the screen which caused my mood to be boosted just a little.

I sit on the bed, pillows around me with blankets also and I watch the film.

After around twenty minutes, in the middle of style, the door opens and I look and Rea is there.

"Go watch your horror film." I sigh and she walks over to me after closing the door.

"I want to be with you." She confessed and joined me on the bed, taking the pillow away from between my arms and wrapping her arms around me, "You can continue watching the film."

"I'm sorry I left." I whisper and she nods and runs her fingers through my hair, "Rea look at me."

She looks up at me, locking our eyes and she smiled and I calmed down.

"Don't leave, please I want you to stay here tonight. Don't go back down." I whisper and she nods.

"I'm staying." She smiled and I smile.

We stay silent for a few minutes, the music playing in the background, her fingers are tangled with mine on my lap and her eyes haven't left mine.

The feeling in my stomach is crazy, it swirls and grows by the second but that's what Rea does to me, she gets me feeling so many things.

My heart thumped hard in my chest, she had her usual darkened cheeks and the bright smile on her face.

"I love you." I whisper and it was like the whole word went silent as the words slipped off my tongue. She heard it, she was processing it, I watched her eyes widen and then she didn't say a word.

"Rea?" I whisper and she looked away as she took a deep breath.

"I should start cooking." She whispered, her voice shows she's shocked and I messed it up.

"Wait, please I am sorry. I thought it was the right moment." I call out and she nods, she nods quickly but continued to leave the room.

I don't follow her, it's foolish of me but I don't follow her. I sit and think on everything I just said. Maybe I went too quick and said it too early for her? I don't know.

I decide to write a letter to her and leave it on her nightstand with a sigh. After a few minutes, I pull myself up from the bed and leave the bedroom. I walk downstairs, putting my hands into the pockets of the hoodie and head over to the entrance and put my trainers back on.

Ryan saw me and raised a brow, walking over to me.

"Where are you going?" He questioned and I look at him.

"I think I'm going to go home, I'll see you tomorrow." I smile and he sighed.

"Oh, I'll see you tomorrow then, it's late and dark do you want me to drive you home?" He asked and I nod and he gave me a small smile before getting the keys.

The two of us leave quietly, the other two were too distracted with cooking to notice us leave. We both get into his car, I put on my seatbelt and he played the radio as he turned on the engine.

"Why are you leaving? Is it Rea? She looked pretty upset but she was bright red when she came downstairs, did something happen?" He asked me, the question repeatedly coming in and I shrug.

"I just want to go home." I answer and he nods and starts driving.

The drive home was quiet until we parked up in front of the house and I was about to get out of the car just to realise he's doing the same.

He's walking me to my door.

I meet him on the opposite side of the car, he took my waist and pressed me again the car and I feel my heart drop in my chest.

"Somethings bothering you, what is it?" He asked and I avoid his eyes, "Lydia tell me. I know we messed up in the past but I have changed, I promise you I have changed!"

"I miss you Lydia, please I miss you a lot and I just want you back. I know you are with my sister but she's going to break your heart like the rest of them. I won't do that, I won't hurt you like that, I won't be what we used to, I'll be better, please take me back. Please Lydia." He begs and I shake my head, I shake my head fast, "I know you miss the old us! Please!"

"Ryan, no. Please no, I don't want to do all of this again, please just move on." I tell him and he cups my face and kissed me.

He kissed me expecting something inside of me to come alive and suddenly become obsessed with him, but nothing ended up happening.

He pulled away and stared into my eyes, I close them and he sighs.

"I'll be better, please. She's just going to hurt you!" He told and I shake my head.

"She treats me better than you ever did, maybe one mess is giving up distance but she knows me, she's known me for so long and I love her Ryan. I'm sorry." I whisper and he sighs.

"At least let me walk you to your door." He suggests and I nod.

He does as he said, he walked me over to his door and knocked on it. I wait nervously for my father to answer and he eventually did.

"I thought you were staying the night at Rea's?" He asked me and I look down, "Lydia?"

"I just wanted to come home, thank you Ryan for driving me I might not come tomorrow morning, I might walk or get a lift by someone else." I spoke to him and he nods and left back to his car.

I walk inside the house and my father looked at me worriedly.

"I told her I loved her and she left and now we haven't spoken since and that was fifteen minutes ago." I say and he pulled me into a hug, "I don't know what I'm supposed to do, I left a letter but I doubt that's going to change anything. What if she doesn't talk to me? What if whatever we have ends?"

"It won't, it won't end over one thing just like that, see if she calls you, it's going to be fine." He answered and I shake my head, "Do you want to do something to take your mind off it?"

I shrug and he walked me to the living room and we sit on the sofa.

"We can watch all the star wars, just give it time. I believe in you both, she will come back to you, just give everything the time it needs." He smiled at me and I thank him as I smile, it's not a huge smile but it's something.

Just give everything the time it needs.