Indecisive

I didn't know what to say to him...

what DO I say to him...

He made a very special offer, he would leave us alone if I joined him... but then that would mean I'm corrupted to a darker side to live a happy life with the one guy who gave me a death glare, when walking away from me with a cursed tome in hand... Should i join him or not, I mean, yeah I get cuddles every night, but I had that from Aazarovth, my mind raced with potential outcomes and possibilities...

Do I go and leave my friends behind for my love, or do i stay with my friends and leave my lover to suffer with the rejection and the imprisonment of the necromancer.

Do I be selfish like he was and go for what I want or do I go for what the group wants... but there's the problem, I still see Verece part of the group, no matter what or where he is, he's still with us, and I don't believe he's left us... but I think that his power hungry side just may have a problem if I refuse, and also, Uncle Vrakras is practically the only family I have, last I heard of my father was when I was 10.. i don't know where he is or what he's up to now..

I'm off topic... Let's look at Pro's and Con's on both sides. Starting with staying with the Necromancer...

One pro is if I stay with the Necromancer I will be able to find out his plan, and maybe destroy the Necronomicon in the process. From what i could see, the corner of the Necronomicon had a metal cover and had the symbol of a skull with a snake through the eye socket I began to wonder where i saw them before, and that's when it occurred to me.

There was a story of an amulet in Istanal that was said to hold a necrotic power that would make the wearer more alluring, however, their original looks would decay and rot away. Not an alluring sight. But anyway, not only was I told that story, I was told of other stories that held mysterious and dangerous items that would possess the holder.

Okay. Ashentai, the cons, the cons of being with the necromancer. Hmmm. Staying with the necromancer could be bad because he's very deceptive and manipulative, If i decide to join him and he fakes his word and I cant see Verece again, I will have lost more than I would have had to gain... I need to make my choice soon though... I need a miracle...

"Could I be on my own to think this over with?" I ask as the Necromancer nods with a gentle smile, "Of course my dear." it's echoey voice replies making my spine quiver in its sheer fear, It takes my hand and walks me to a cold room, "I find the colder room to ponder more suitable than a warm one," it said as I hear a sadness from Verece that breaks my heart to hear... but shake it off as I can't let my emotions flood my choices and force me into seeing Verece all because he was sad and defeated. The room I was brought to, looked like a bedroom with a windowsill where I could sit and think. "I'll come collect you at dinner for your decision, If you haven't decided by then, I'll make the decision for you" Its sinister voice pierced through my thoughts disturbing me as I tried to block it out. I raised my hand in acknowledgement as it came over and kissed my forehead. As it did I thought of Verece just doing it and it brings a smile to my melancholic face, lightening my tone a little, "See ya." I wave as it waves back, I begin to envision the group around me with Verece across from me.

"What do I do?" I ask them as Eshin steps forth and places a hand on my shoulder, "Little noble, life has always been full of tough decisions and you haven't gone through them as you have been in the comfort of your own home,  so we're thankful you're asking us for help here, we'll each go round and take turns, starting with whom ever you want." he says as I smile.

"You start, Eshin" I say as Eshin nods.

"In my view, Staying with the necromancer, Is beneficial to the groups chances of getting Verece back, If it were to me, I'd stay with him and see If I can get a note sent to the group where they can try and help me out with whatever. There's my opinion. Dracana? what about you?"

"Well I agree, but personally, I would decline, I would not risk the chances of being forced to stay with someone who has malicious intent while they were using someone I care dearly about, as hostage, A. That's tainting my soul and B. that's moving me away from a group who already loves and cherishes me as much the person that's being held hostage, " Dracana answers looking to Aazarovth, who frowns a little, "I can't afford to lose you, I wouldn't go with him - It would hurt us as much as it hurts you, what if you're on your darkest hour? what if you two had an argument? would you be able to leave the castle at your own free will?" Aazarovth states as Verece nods, "Hun, This is all up to you, we can only influence you to make the right decision, what you go with is ENTIRELY up to you. If you understand." he says as I nod, I look to Sedin as he comes to me and holds my hand. 

"M'lady, this is one's decision to make, A choice that I could not tell you which is right nor wrong, I believe you will have to go with whatever here tells you, "He says placing his hand on my heart and smiling, "If I was lying to you, I wouldn't know what it was like to grow up in a village where being a mercenary by blood was a mandatory ordeal." he states as I nod, "i need fresh air.." I say trying to sneak my way out when the Necromancer saw me on the way to take me to the dining hall, "Where are we going? made your decision yet?" it asks as I nod. It contorts Verece face into a sinister smile as I release a deep sigh and nod, "I just need fresh air." I say as one of the skeleton guards show themself and as if i was a prisoner guided me to a garden area that was filled with pure beauty, tended to with love and care as Verece comes out, "What do we think? I'm quite the gardener" he says with pride and happiness

I giggle softly and rest my head on him as we sit down on a clean white quartz park bench in the centre of a hedge maze which if we were playing hide and seek I would win, because I know where I'm going in the and how to lose someone, I'm just that good, I giggle at my own thoughts as Verece looks to me raising an eyebrow and smirking, "Alright giggles, spill." he says as I tap his shoulder, "Tag!" I giggle running off into the hedge maze as he laughs, running directly after me, "How'd you know my favourite game!" he chuckles as I laugh like a little kid, it was to be fair as if I saw myself as little me again, running around hiding from my dad who, when he found me gave me hugs and cuddles, I trip and hide around a corner checking for Verece when I saw him as he came running at me, "Come here little Noble!" he laughs as I giggle running from him, "You can't catch me!" I yell as I take many different turns looking behind me as I end up running straight into Verece and on top of him, making me squeal. he pats my head as I kneel and he sits up, "can't catch you huh? guess you need to look where you're running next time." he laughs as I laugh, he helps me stand up and we walk inside, I look to Verece as he joins the Necromancer to become one once again, I try to look away so it doesn't hurt me to watch, "I have made my decision." and as I say it, the group surround me once more.

"Your decision is?" The necromancer asks as we all go silent for a moment...

---

Be running up that hill
Be running up that building
Say, if I only could, ooh