Corazón p,3

"Ahg, gross!" Vance scolded, slapping the back of our heads. "We ain't having finney loose his virginity AGAIN." He said, rewarded with a nod of Bruce's head. "W- WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN, YOU CANT LOOSE IT TWICE?" I stammered, earning a pissed eye roll from Vance.

"No, but YOURE NOT HAVING SEX ON YOUR BIRTHDAY." Vance yelled, frightening robin a little too much. "Yes sir." We said in sync, earning a hysterical laugh from Vance.

-
5 mins before-
-
😌

"Mm!" Finney hummed, grinning against my lips as I slipped my tongue inside his mouth. I searched the new area, practically shoving my tongue down his throat and making him pissed. "Oh, don't be a baby." I laughed, grabbing his waist as I pulled him on top of me.

"Hm, you look so pretty on top of me, Finn." I mumbled, smirking. "Oh my god, shut up you jerk."

I chuckled in response of his rude words, pulling him in and licking his lips. He giggled, pushing my chest and allowing it to sink even more into the bed. He followed into the kiss, placing his hands on my shoulders for support to lift himself up.

"Hey robin, I was wondering if you've seen-" The door flung open, revealing an oblivious Vance who stopped speaking as he saw the current position. "What the fuuuckk.."

We froze in terror, throwing  our heads around to spot Vance in the now open doorway. Vance simply stood with his jaw dropped, clenching his fists awkwardly at the time being that he had decided to walk in.

Aaaand that brings us to right about now.
-
I was sitting in the new white bar chair we had just bought, all the way to the left of the kitchen, and robin was fairly separated from me (by Bruce and Vance) after he got his ass brutally beat by Bruce.

He  was sat on one of our bean bag chairs across the light beige couch that we had, sitting alongside of Gwen as she braided his hair peacefully. He just lay down, watching some movie on his phone and nagging at Gwen to stop.

My thoughts poured away quickly as Bruce tapped on my shoulder. "-So, what do you think of that, hm?" He questioned, earning a nervous expression from me. "...you weren't listening." I shook my head, followed by an exaggerated eye roll from him, along with him grabbing my hand. "Robin, get your horny ass up." Bruce yelled, making robin jump out of his skin and immediately follow.
-
-
He brought us to a large, rounded room, filled with antique paintings and luxury tapestries. There was an enormous carpet fleeing around the whole room, making it look 10x fancier than it already was. I noticed the many tables aligning the columns uniting the room. "Wait.." I said, gathering my thoughts. "IS THIS A FUCKING BALLROOM?!"
Bruce nodded a simple, "yes" as he moved some stuff around and pulled a lighter from his back pocket. "Okay, Robin, you hold this." Bruce plugged the lighter into his hand, leaving Robin to play with the fire enthusiastically.

Bruce pulled my hand, shoving my brain out of the thoughts of Robin + fire = not good. "Okay finney, you go put this on." He handed me a white leather suit, acting like it didn't look like it was about a trillion dollars. "Where the fuck did you even get this from.." I muttered, closing myself into the bathroom that sided by the ballroom. There was literally too much in this house.

(Later)

After many hours of Bruce teaching me and Robin how to dance and many fails, we finally came to a stop. "It was time to go." Was all Bruce said before stuffing things  into the car. To think of it, why wasn't Bruce's family home? And why hasn't anyone even told me why we're celebrating here. Bruce and robin are acting weird. Truth to be found, I slid myself into the car without hesitation.

We drove for around 10 minutes, everyone being oddly silent the whole time. My nerves slightly began to control be as we neared the site, making my legs shake in worry. Of course robin noticed, placing his hand over my thigh for comfort. He placed some earbuds in my ears, turning on a random song to ease my thoughts. "Die for you." By The Weeknd fixed itself into my ears, taking my mind off of the topic.

I let out a hushed breath, luring my head onto robins shoulder as he watched out of the windows. After another 13ish minutes, we arrived at the spot.

And what I saw, well let's just say that it was scarier than even going to this town.