Commitment

Oh. My. God.

What the fuck. What the actual scrumdiliyumyum. The actual fuck? When the fuck did Pinball Vance fucking hopper-aka literal most homophobic boy in school become a fucking faggot?! Not to mention perfect fucking straight A Bruce fucking Yamada being homosexual?!

"What the fuck?" I questioned, looking at their intertwined hands. They smiled awkwardly, Bruce grabbing his neck and Vance looking away embarrassed.

"Don't fucking speak of it, shitwad....or I'll tell the whole fucking school your a faggot." Vance implied, scowling at my new information.

I frowned intently, earning a smile from Robin. "Dumbass, everyone already knows about him."

"Shut the hell up, you retarded piece of shit, I was talking to you." Instantly robins eyes flashed up, glaring at Vance.

"You wouldn't dare."

Vance raised his eyebrows, resting his head on his palm. "Are you sure about that, cunt?"

Bruce smacked his face playfully, hollering, "Vance, stop!" As he giggled. Robin stormed off again, mad for the 5th time in 12 hours.

Anger issues much?

I gave them a death glare before running after robin, again, making them laugh. Robin was sat on my bed, checking his phone with a pissed look plastered on his face.

I sighed, sitting down next to him, watching him text.

"HI BABY!" Angela wrote. Robin replied with a simple, "what the fuck do you want you shitty whore ass cunt." Woah there buddy.

Finney gestured his hand toward robin, signaling to give him the phone, and he did. Finney thought of something, a very good something. He smiled innocently at robin, before sending the message.

"Hello, this is robins fuck buddy, or maybe even more? I would like to assure you that no, Robin doesn't fucking like you. And yes, you should go fucking  die in a hole because no one fucking loves you because your a snobby ass pedophile . And I would like to appreciate you, for making robin realize, that he doesn't need you, he needs me."

Finney sent the message happily, waiting for a response as Robin read the message. He looked up at finney wide eyed, yet smiling greatly.

Robin took the phone back, only to send another message to Angela. But it was very simple, yet the biggest thing he could ever tell Angela.

"Message from: Finney fucking Blake." It read.

Finney was in disbelief, maybe even shock. Why had robin told her that?

"Robin.." Finney managed out, before trailing off at the sight of robins gleeful smile. "I know, Finn." He encouraged, his eyes lightened with happiness.

"Well, I didn't think you'd be up for that type of commitment." Finney pleaded, examining robins expression. Robin shrugged awkwardly, the sound of his clothes rubbing against the bed making him uncomfortable.

"Well, I did it for you, finney. Because..well,  I realized that I just don't give a fuck." He smiled, looking around the room and back at him.

Finney was happy before he realized what this meant for Robin. Everyone would be talking about it, he'd have no friends! He couldn't ask Robin to do that just for him!

As if he was reading his mind, robin held up his hands knowingly and sighed. "Look finney, I don't care what they think of me. I understand now that it's more important to have someone that cares about you the way you are, rather than being surrounded by people who love you for a fake."

He was surprised at robins choice of words. It didn't seem right that finney was that special to him. He bit his lip wearily, not knowing what to say. The silence was awkward, so finney spoke up.

"Sooo, are you sure you don't think I'm a faggot?" He asked jokingly, rewarded with an annoyed look on robins face.

"Now when did I say that? You're a faggot, there's no denying it." Robin intended, playfully smiling at finneys dramatic gasp, as he clung to finneys waist, pushing his head down into his chest as finney lay down on the bed.

"That's very rude, sir." Finney announced, trying to push robins head off as he giggled. Robin chuckled dryly, only remarking back sarcastically.

"Oh I'm sorry, sir- I mean- *cough* fag-"

Finney rolled his eyes playfully, trapped under robin fully, giving up the dumb idea to get out of his grasp. Robin smirked lightly, examining finneys dark eyes, watching every movement they made.

"Hey finney?" Robin asked, closing his eyes as finney took out his ponytail, playing with his hair. "Yea, Robin?" He answered, tugging at a loose strip, patting robins head softly.

"I think I love you." Robin suggested, grabbing finneys hand and squeezing it, fighting the urge to fall asleep. "I think I love you too, Robin." Finney replied, slowly closing his eyes, feeling safe with robin.

He had finally figured out what that feeling was. That weird feeling in his stomach when robin was around. That feeling like butterflies were messing with his stomach. That feeling was not knowing he was in love with Robin, even though he felt it deep down, and he never wanted to be, until now.

Now, he knew he was in love with robin Arellano, and he loved it.

-
-
I hope this wasn't confusing- but then again I want it to be confusing bc I love being mean to y'all. This wasn't the last chapter, there'll probably be like, 3 more after this. You're actually going to hate me for the next chapter- but that's fine bc I love you guys anyways 😸 also, I was so bored without my phone, I made up 4 different plots for 2 rinney stories, and 2 BRANCE stories, which I'll post them tomorrow and you can tell me which plot you like better for both of them. (Basically for the dumbasses, pick one plot for BRANCE, and one for rinney) whichever ones are voted for the highest, I'll make my next story.