Kiss my ass

I stood back, watching as robin warded off his own friends. He held me close behind him, surprising me greatly. Why was he defending me? And when did he wake up? And how was he so accurate on time?

I had zoned out, deep in thought about robins new defending of me. That is until I heard that annoying voice from my head, leaking me from my thoughts.

"What the fuck is up with you right now, Robin. Don't tell me you've gone soft for the Blake kid! His fucking mother died, his father doesn't even love him. He's a fucking fag, dude! Why the fuck are you defending him?" Matt questioned, stepping nearly to me.

It was genuinely a good question. Like, 7 days ago robin was in the bathroom punching my head against the sink. But he was now standing up for me against his own friends, what was the reason?

There were too many thoughts jumbled into my head, I needed to stop thinking. And so I did. And regretted it. You see, when you stop thinking you do stupid things.

I threw my fist into his jaw, slamming into his mouth. It hurt my wrist, but obviously damaged Mattie because he was now in the floor.

He was holding his jaw, blood seeping out of his mouth onto his hand. I threw my hand over my mouth quickly, surprised at the stupid action I had just made.

Mattie glared at me, starting to yell. "What the fuck?! Faggot, don't fucking touch me!" With that, he slung his fist into the side of my face, punching deep into my cheekbone.

I plunged backward, trying to keep my balance. It didn't work though, I fell backward and felt a hint of pain in my head. I felt a wave of air rush to me, considering it was robin rushing over.

But it was gone in an instant, next thing I hear being yelling and screaming, scrambling and loud booms. I heard a loud cry, followed my 2 people saying, "stop!" And, "help, someone!" Then I saw a glimpse of what was happening. Robin was on the ground—no.—he was pushing Mattie to the ground, punching him in the nose repeatedly, causing horrible sound coming from his face.

There was blood all over robins shirt and hands, and more importantly Mattie's face. I felt my own head, a stinging sensation around my ear. I touched it and brought my hand to my head, and sure enough there was a bunch of blood.

I looked back, seeing a large, sharp rock right were I had hit my head. All of a sudden I heard siren ahead. I felt two arms around my thighs and back pick me up, hearing men cussing out someone from behind me.

They said things like, "go to hell!" And, "you've gone soft!" As I the person started to walk. All I heard was , "kiss my ass." as I blacked out and got taken away by the mysterious person carrying me.