Take me away, prince charming.

Sorry I haven't uploaded guys, I feel very sick 😷
This is a long chapter!
-
There were hushed gasps along the crowd as I hit Mattie over and over. He spiraled around, trying to get a grip of my hair as he swung his hands around helplessly.

There were laughs and people recording, and yells for "GO ROBIN," and others for, "HES DOWN, GET HELP."

I just heard finney laughing his ass off, hollering, "WOOOOOO GET HIM, ROBINNNN!" I smiled at the yells and punched him harshly. His face was covered in blood, and his nose was almost broken.

I was honestly surprised when he kicked me in my upper jaw, making me bit my lip. My mouth started bleeding violently, the taste of iron filling my mouth.

"What the fuck...did you just do to me?" I whispered, widening my eyes with a growing glare. He looked at me nervously, backing away as I took a step forward.

And I lunged.

Damnit Robin, you always make the shittiest moves.

I grabbed a beer bottle from off the dining room table, hitting his head and smashing it over him. He fell to the floor instantly, blood spilling from the side of his forehead.

There was yelling and screaming, people trying to grab onto me and pull away, and people running away for help. I finally pulled myself out of the trance, realizing what I'd done.

My eyes widened, seeing Mattie on the floor, bleeding. I turned around to see finney staring at me with wide eyes, a beer bottle in his hands.

Smiling.

He was smiling. Smiling. This crazy son of a bitch was smiling. And so i did too. I smiled, running over to finney as people try to grab hold of me.

I picked him up bridal style, laughing and running away as fast as I could with a whole boy in my arms.

Finney was laughing his ass off, I bet he was having the time of his life. I mean, imagine watching your bully's ass get beat in front of everyone when you're drunk. I don't know about you, but I would love that.

We ran through the crowds of people, finney screaming, "TAKE ME AWAYYYYYYY PRINCE CHARMING!!!" The saying made my heart skip a beat. "Charming, huh?" I thought, smiling to myself as we ran out of the front door.
-
-
We ran all the way until we made it to finneys house, sprinting inside once we got to the doorstep. We heard thumping to the door, hearing a screeching noise as gwenny entered the room.

She had a huge scowl on her face, screaming, "WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU? AND WHATS WRONG WITH FINNEY?!" She scolded, her eyes widening as she looked at a drunken finney.

I rolled my eyes swiftly, trying to be nice with the growing headache I had of the alcohol.

"Sorry gwenny, we were at a party. Don't tell your dad." I spoke, pulling a $20 bill out of my pocket. She grabbed it, smiling and running to her room. I walked finney to our room, plopping him down on the bed and sitting down next to him.

He was smiling childishly, booping his nose over and over with his finger. He turned towards me, his hair bouncing at the sudden movement of his slim shoulders.

He laughed a bit, staring into my eyes.

"Your so pretty, Prince Charming." He complimented me, moving his head to lay on my shoulder.

I grumbled quietly, trying to keep in my smile. "Not to bad yourself, princess."

Finney held my arm tightly, squeezing at the temples with his lengthy fingers. "Whatchu doing over there, finneyboy?" I questioned, staring over at him.

I didn't  have time to process it before it happened. Finneys lips were on mine in an instant, sucking on the rough skin.

My eyes widened quickly, not knowing what to think or do. But I let go of my emotions. I wanted to feel something good. I wanted to feel like someone actually loved me. I wanted to feel finneys love.

I kissed him back.

I pecked him back, not letting go as he was licking my lips slightly. I could feel him smiling against my lips, putting his warm arms around my neck.

The kiss heated quickly, turning from passionate to lust in a matter of seconds. Finney moved his hands up the back of my shirt, feeling around at the new area. I smirked a bit, moving down and kissing his neck.

He scratched my back roughly, swirling his leg to go around my waist. He started to pull up on my shirt, signaling he wanted it off. I let him do the honors.

Finney looked at me closely, examine every part of my body. He smiled a bit before going to take his own shirt off.

I stopped him nervously, afraid he wouldn't remember this in the morning.

"Are you sure, finney?" I pleaded, staring into his golden brown eyes. He was so pretty. He widened his eyes, shaking his head knowingly before giving me a reassuring smile.

I grinned back at him, now letting him take off his shirt. I trailed wet kisses down his neck, making my way slowly toward his stomach, until I was at length with his shorts.

I looked up at him for consent, and he nodded in favor.

I gulped, slowly pulling them down.
-
-

They had a great time that night, lewd and exciting sounds leaving finneys room.
-
-
GWENNY POV-
-
-
Holy mother of fucking Jesus- oh wait Jesus isn't real-HOLY SHIT IS MY BROTHER GETTING FUCKED BY A FUCKING MAN?!

OF ALL MEN ROBIN ARELLANO?! I NEVER KNEW HE WAS FUCKING GAY? ROBIN IS STRAIGHTER THAN FUCKING WILLY NELSON!

WHAT IN THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!!!!

I thought to myself embarrassingly at what they could possibly be doing. I knew exactly what, but I didn't want to imagine that. They are so fucking lucky dad isn't home.

What a dick move- they know I'm here so why-

My thoughts got interrupted by a knock on the door. I covered my ears as I climbed off of bed and answered the door, still hearing my brother scream.

Lordy mother of fucking shit why did i have to be here.

I opened the door right as I heard finney go, "AAHHHAAAGHHHH~ ROBINNN EHGHG"

I blushed at the sudden sound, just now realizing who was at the door.

Vance fucking hopper and Bruce fucking yamada.
What the fuck were they doing here?!

"Uhm- hi?" I pondered, obvious confusion in my voice.

"What the fuck was that noise?!"  Vance said, looking around my house through the door. I saw their cold breath fog up, instantly remembering how cold it was.

"Oh- uhm. My brother, finney- and uhm. Robin." I uttered, earning wide eyed from both boys. "Uh, you guys can come in."

They walked in, staring at each other with concerned expressions.

What the fuck is up with tonight?