That fucking fag

Y'all commented 116 times on "leave him alone" 😭😭😭

Robin,

As if I would take finney home because I care about him. Psh, that's fucking stupid. Obviously I just did it because I didn't want to see those jerk-face, lying, cocksucking, bastardizing hijo de putas rip his face off.

I'm not totally heartless. I'm also changing him right now because I'm NOT a fag, and I'm just being nice because I'm nice.

Even those his skinny chest and cold features did lear me in.... Wait what? No. No. No way. Nope. Hell no.

I had taken him home about 30 minutes ago, obviously not wanting to leave him in the fight. Now he was asleep on his bed, snoring away and spiraled out.  Vance offered to go with us, finding it was an awkward situation for me.

I declined for some reason, I still don't exactly know why. But I did have a question. Why had finney been in the hospital? The lingering question kept me up, making me wonder about certain things.

I decided to shrug it off, and looked at the much smaller boy. Psh, what a fucking faggot.
-
-
I got up and straddled to the kitchen, sighing softly. My friends laughs and insults roamed in my mind. Why had I helped Finn? Why was I acting so weird?

I definitely wasn't falling for a boy, that couldn't be it. But what if I-

My thoughts were interrupted by a lousy fall. I jumped to my feet, getting scared as shit. "Goddamnit." I thought. I looked over, seeing finney had fell.

He looked up pleadingly, grabbing onto a shelf and staggering into the kitchen, grabbing a random bottle. It was that strong cinnamon whiskey stuff. Did he not notice?

But he started drinking. Chugging, actually. He was chugging a ducking bottle of strong ass whiskey, right to the open eye.

I heard footsteps. Deep, hollow boots hitting the floor like sandpaper. I immediately jumped up, pulling the bottle from finneys hand, and splattering it on the ground. Shit, why the fuck did I do that? Did I seriously think that was a good idea?

I quickly grabbed finney and flung him as I booted into his room, shutting the door tightly. I heard a whiney yell, telling me his dad had seen the broken bottle.

I looked over at finney. He was smiling and laughing dryly, mumbling something to himself. How the fuck did I get in this situation?

"Tch, fucking fag." I thought, rolling my eyes. I couldn't help but look back though. I kind of wanted to lay by him..
-
-
I found myself laying by finney, high. That's fucking right. I decided to get fucking high. And you know what I also fucking decided because I'm so fucking smart? To give a joint to drunk finney. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me.

Maybe I had a brain malfunction as a kid. Anyways, I was sitting beside a now drunk and high finney, just chilling. Finney was laughing, having a great time. That was until finney got tired, which is when he started to bawl. He started crying for no fucking reason, saying, "bad boy is a meanie."

What the fuck does that mean? I decided to play along. "I know, it's okay though, I'm here." Aha. Fuck with him a bit while he's high, see what I get from him.

He glanced at me, squinting up. "Are you single?" He asked in such an innocent voice, it was surprising. "Um." Was all I answered.

He swooshed over to me, not caring what I reacted like. He stuck all his limps on me, crawling on top of me and laying down like a fucking cat. The fuck??

He begin to curl in a ball, just laying there. "Um, are you okay? Is that concussion making you go brain dead?" I asked, conceded of the boy on top of me.

"What's a complucxiob?" He said, trying to match my words. It was quite funny to see him all jumbled up like this, to be honest. I laughed dryly, poking at his head.  It made me want to act nicer.

"It's where you get hurt on your head, like this." I said, poking him. He puckered his lips out, thinking. "Hmmmm I like you, I keep." He mumbled, breathing into my neck. I sighed softly, rolling my eyes. "Okay, pretty boy."