Because..

I walked out of the bathroom with my hands in my pockets. Was she just using me? For my body? Really?

Finn's eyes fell as he saw me, but I just sat down next to him. I started to think about the current situation I was in. Send nudes of myself and make myself hate my body, or loose your reputation.

God this was fucked up. I took a new bottle of vodka out from my backpack and popped off the lid. Finn stared with his crazily dazzling eyes, smiling sharply as I took a chug.

"Why'd you take so long?" Finney questioned, taking another smoke of his joint. I trembled at the thought. Damnit Robin, keep your stupid shit together.

"UhM." My voice cracked. "Nothing." I sighed, pulling my shirt over my shorts.

"Oh come on man," finney rolled his eyes, "I know you don't spend 20 minutes in the bathroom doing nothing."

I thought about what he said for a moment. I thought of finney. Smart, brave, loyal. Finney was loyal. Even to the worst. He's loyal to his dad, and I know there's some hidden tension between the two for sure.

I made a decision.

"Can I trust you?" I asked, staring into his golden brown eyes. His expression leaked into mine, as he held contact with me.

"Well, I mean, yea sure." He spoke, each word rolling off his tongue. I tapped on the spot beside me, motioning him to scoot closer. He did so, and looked into my eyes with a serious face.

I gulped, not exactly knowing where I was going with this. "I.." I jumbled, trailing off.

I felt a burning sensation in my nose. I knew that sensation. That was that crying feeling. I couldn't help it as a tear slipped down my cheek. I grabbed my phone, moving through mine and Angela's contacts.

And I handed it to finney.

He took it awkwardly, beginning to read. I held the tears in my eyes, scared to blink. Why was I crying? Why was I showing finney of all people? But I know the answer to that now.

Finney stopped reading, looking up at me. And there it came. He had a tear clinging to his face, a sympathetic look in his eyes.

He hugged me. He showered me with a long, healthy hug. One I hadn't felt in awhile. It felt genuine and kind through him. With anyone else it felt side cared and fake.

He let go throughly, frowning. "Robin, I had no idea.." He mumbled, another tear trickling down. "But why tell me of all people?"

I frowned for awhile before answering. "Because.." I sighed, biting my lip. I looked at him, seeing all the details of his face.

He was..beautiful. He had golden brown locks curling down his cheekbones, a pale face with a narrow chin. His eyebrows were fleek and bushy, drawing in my attention.

And his eyes, they drew into mine like a thousand stars, thrown into a boy like him. That's right.

Like him.

"Because." I finally spoke, taking his chin with my fingers and leaning in by his light freckles.

I kissed Finn Blake.

And it felt,

Good.

I felt happy.