You dont know?

Omg, I just wanted to stop y'all and tell you that I'm so grateful for 8k fucking reads, AND 3k SHITING COMMENTS! holy shit! ARE YOU GUYS PISSING MY BALLS?!!!! Thank you guys so much I love you guysssdc😁😻❤️❤️❤️

Also sorry. I didn't post earlier I was at a skating rink-
Anyways. Let's start the gayness.
-
-

"What the fuck is going on in here?"

Finney froze in horror,  slowly turning his head to look at the now open door. I moved in sync, scared to see his father staring us down with a death glare.

Luckily, it was not his father. Thank the literal gods, for once their on my side. Gwenny stood in the doorway, smiling intently.

Finney scrambled out of my arms immediately, his face falling to his hands in pure embarrassment . Gwen let out a raspy laugh, walking over to finney and tapping his shoulder.

"Bro, get your gay ass back in his arms, it's fine." She amended, pausing. "You literally yelled 'I had sex with robin Arellano' right in front of me." She muttered, walking back over to the door and closing it. "Just don't be fucking doing it with the door open." She giggled, making finney blush, once again.

"Kiss my saggy ass ballsack." Robin summered, flipping Gwen off and dragging me to bed.
-
-
"Robin, wake your ass up!" I heard someone yell faintly. I fluttered my eyes open to see finney, trapped underneath my arms in a heep. It took me a second to understand the situation, rubbing my eyes and focusing on finney. "Wait..what?" I asked, knowing what he said but not comprehending what it meant.

Finney death glares me, making me giggle lightly. "Morning to you to, pretty boy." I shuffled up, letting him out of my grasp to get ready. "Don't call me that. And get up, we're gonna be late." He uttered, pulling his shirt off, and digging one out of his closet.

I stood up slowly, stretching my arms. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." I chuckled, leaning over Finn and hugging him along his waist.

His skin was warm and humid, sweat dripping off his back. I scrunched my eyebrows, feeling along his back.

"Finney, are you okay, you seem really hot?" I asked, feeling his head as he pulled his pants off.

"Yea, I'm fine." He amused, putting a smile on his face as he pulled some new pants on. I let go of him, frowning slightly. He pulled in a sage green sweater, starting to walk towards his bedroom door for his shoes.

I pulled his arm back, leaning into a slow kiss. His breath slowed, as I felt his lips move in sync. He pulled away, looking now at me. "Are you sure?" I questioned, loosening my grip on him.

He sighed, pulling my bandanna off the shelf beside us, fixing it upon my face.

"Yes, I'm fine." He noted, pulling up his shoes and walking out of the door.

-
-
"Im sure, he keeps ignoring me!" Cindy whined, holding her face in her hands dramatically. I patted her shoulder, trying to make her feel better.

"Well, you don't know for sure, maybe he's just having a bad day?" I mainly asked, causing her to glare at me.

"Okay, okay." I signaled off, sitting back down.

"By the way, finney, what was that post on Instagram about?" Cindy asked, playing with her fingers. " I mean, I support you, but why didn't you tell me?"

I looked at her confused, signaling I didn't know what she was talking about. Her eyebrows raised horrendously, froze in terror. The words that left her lips left me in a panic.

"You don't know?"

I shook my head verily, my eyes widening by the second. She took out her phone swiftly, scrolling through Instagram until she found the certain picture.

The instagram post:

 Robin Arellano and Finney Blake cuddling in Finney's bed

Robin Arellano and Finney Blake cuddling in Finney's bed. Is Robin Arellano really gay?! Come back for more info! Call ###-###-#### for the picture!

I jerked the phone away from her hands, sliding up to look at the profile who posted the picture, but it was blank. There was no information, and the name was simply "homos.of_time" and JSUT had picture exposing people.

"Who the fuck..?" I mumbled to myself, furrowing my eyebrows gently

When I tell you my eyebrows shot up so fast. Faster than when I figured out my science teacher was straight.

"SHIT! GWENNY." I yelled, picking up my stuff and running to robins house, ignoring the teacher trying to stop me.