New story!

OKAY GUYS. SO WHEN MY PHONE BROKE YALL KNOW I WAS LIKE- SUPER BORED, SO I FUCKING CAME UP WITH FOUR STORY LINES.
2 BRANCE, 2 rinney. <choose one of each>

-Love without the heart.
RINNEY

22 year old  Finney Blake was a specially trained Vampire Assassin. He was top tier in the secret government. They helped the city of Denver, the top location of "Abnormal Humans" as they were called to the public, but finney knew better. He was swift on his feet, making it easy for him to complete assassination. With every mission complete, he becomes better and better. But what would he do when he found out his own lover , Robin Arellano, was his mortal enemy?

-Deal with me.
BRANCE

17 year old Vance Hopper is the local schools drug dealer, to no one's surprise. On a particular day after school, perfect boy Bruce Yamada and his boyfriend, Chance Kingston walked around to Vance's usual dealing spot, Bruce not knowing of course, yet Chance was a regular to this old place. Turns out Chance had scheduled a deal for today, already knowing Bruce didn't do that stuff, but he knew he'd be there anyway. Much to Vance and Bruce's surprise, after the deal, Chance tried to shove it into Bruce's mouth, and once rejected, started to get mad. What will chance do? What will Vance do about the situation, and what will happen to Bruce and Vance later on?

-I don't love you
RINNEY

Finney Blake is just like any normal kid, if you don't consider him getting kidnapped. He was the first victim, and the last victim as he lives with the guilt of killing someone. And what that man had done do him... And Robin Arellano, a kind boy, only regularly discarded as "mean" for his actions at school. He wasn't mean, he just wouldn't accept people fucking with him.  He meets a finney, and observes him, nailing down that he had no friends, and wouldn't speak at all. He always looked sad and lonely, so robin decided to give him a chance. Which wasn't an easy route for him, considering the boy hand many issues,many robin would only  figure out later. Not knowing, finney was actually just like him.

-Perfectly, Imperfect .
BRANCE

In which a story that takes place when Vance is 17, Bruce 16. Bruce is considered "the golden boy" of the small old Denver town, spontaneously meaning he made no mistakes. Straight A's, played sports, popular, well liked, good with the ladies, kind, helpful, and a just the "perfect child." His parents resided him to be. But he never wanted to be that way. He didn't want to be perfect. He wanted flaws, something. Which is why he admired the so called "King of dirt-wads" otherwise known as Pinball Vance hopper, the towns literal disappointment. He was an  asshole delinquent, but Bruce always admired he way he spoke his mind, not caring a single shit of what people thought of him. Bruce could never be like him, or so he thought. It only took one glance for Bruce's world to flip upside down in a flash.

AND A SURPRISE STORY.

-Forever my family.
GROUP STORY

A story taking place in each pov, understanding their lonely lives until they all met each other, not knowing the clicking born they all shared. Soon enough becoming more of family than any of their own. They all needed each other, and they all knew it. But they wouldn't realize it, until that group was gone.

Comment which stories you like better👍❤️