"You're a godfather," I said to him.

"Does my godson have a name?" He asked.

"Ethan.... Thomas," I told him and he smiled big.

"Well what a brilliant name," he said to both of us.

"Ethan," I said as he tried to open his eyes, "this is your Uncle Tommy."

"I'm so happy for you," Tom put his hand on his best friends back, "really, you guys are going to cherish this little boy and he's never going to feel alone."

"We named his brother Winston," I said, "....Winnie."

There was a tear in my eye that quivered there and then fell.

.....

The next day was a little bit Chaotic. Everyone was supposed to go to the Grammy's and I encouraged all of my friends to not worry about me and to go.

The newly engaged George and Olivia would be there and our body guard Warren agreed to stay with the kids after he brought them to meet their brother Ethan.

Darry and Annie didn't fully get how they only had one brother here. Ollie on the other hand was very empathetic and hugged me and wanted to make sure I was okay.

Tom had went home last night to get ready for today's events where he needed to be there early for a sound check prior to the red carpet.

Glyn would be favored to win an award tonight as producer but assured me he would have his business partner; Frankie, there to accept his award.

All he cared about were me and Ethan.

That evening we tuned in to the television in the hospital room with a sleeping Ethan beside us.

They were showing the red carpet special prior to the show beginning.

I wished things were different and Glyn and I could be there arm in arm and showing off my beautiful dress I had planned on wearing.

I saw Paul and Linda walk past first before anyone else. I was glad they were there. Linda had called and wanted to come be with me so Glyn could go. I refused and so did Glyn.

Different stars showed up and did interviews and then we saw Tom. He was standing there getting his pictures taken by the press and he was solo. It was the first big event like this that he went to and didn't have his wife on his arm.

He came up to the interviewer and she asked him how excited he was to perform this evening.

"Oh you have no idea," he said to her in his calm voice, "this is going to be one of the best tributes the Grammy's has seen."

For that I was happy. I couldn't wait to watch, I wanted to reach through the screen and hug him.

"Are we going to be hearing some familiar favorites?" She asked and it was a bad question. The whole world knows he was singing a new song about and for John Lennon.

Our song.

"So without giving too much away," he teased, "let's just say, it's going to be inspiring. Some new, some newer, some guest appearances."

"Oh?" She said excitedly.

"I've already said to much," he laughed and walked off.

I looked at my husband.

"What?" He asked.

"Guest appearances?" I then asked him.

"Don't look at me," he said, "I'm not on the Grammy planning committee."