Sick during the night- Louis

"Lou?" I mumbled, waking up from loud noises.

"Louis?" I opened my eyes to see Louis sitting on the edge of the bed breathing heavily.

I sat up and crawled to where Louis was sitting, "Why're you awake right now?"

Louis didn't respond, just continued to breathe shakily.

I shifted to look at Louis's face. When I saw him staring blankly at the wall, I asked, "what's wrong?"

Louis didn't answer, but he did let out a loud, wet cough.

"Are you sick?" I questioned.

Louis eyes remained in the wall.

"Louis, answer me. What's wrong?" I stared at him, waiting for a response.

"Turn off the light," he mumbled, but it was already pretty dark in here minus the glow of the stove light from the kitchen.

Ignoring him, I got up to turn on the bedroom light so I could see him better.

When I turned back around to get back in bed with him, I saw a small puddle of vomit on the floor.

I kneeled down so I was eye level with him, "Louis, talk to me. What's wrong? How long have you felt sick?"

Louis finally looked at me, "Harry..."

"Yeah?" I furrowed my eyebrows deeply. What was wrong with him?

"Harry," He whined. I had to double check to see what I think I saw. Yeah, those were tears in his eyes.

"Sweetheart, please tell me what's wrong," I pleaded.

Tears fell from his eyes and he coughed again before he leaned over and threw up onto the carpet.

"Harry..." He started crying harder.

I moved to get onto the bed and brought him into my arms, "It's alright. It's alright sweetie."

He continued to cry and all I could do was hold him. That is until he threw up again.

"Oh baby. Shh. You're okay. It's okay," I rubbed his back slowly. I decided I'd clean the floor later. Right now I didn't want to leave him.

Louis's cries lessened as I hushed him and rubbed his back in a soothing matter.

"Go back to sleep baby. You're okay," I whispered in his ear.

I leaned him back onto a pillow and kissed his head.

"Goodnight Lou."