Heatstroke- Harry

The boys had been overworked by management and finally had a few months off to just have fun and to relax.

They were out at the beach planning to play sand volleyball.

"Let's pick teams!" Louis shouted.

"I call Zayn!" Niall exclaimed.

"Ok, so me, Liam, and Harry will be against you guys," Louis spoke.

Liam, Louis, and Harry were losing by a few points and everyone was sweating profusely because of the intense heat.

Nobody had noticed how unusual Harry had been acting until Niall spiked the ball to him. Or so he thought he did. The boys were puzzled when Harry wasn't in his spot. He wasn't even on the court.

"Where'd Harry go?" Zayn asked.

"He was just here..." Liam said.

All the boys started to look around the beach when they Niall spotted him leaned over on his side vomiting back where their towels were laid out.

All the boys sprinted to Harry.

"Haz! Are you ok?" Louis questioned.

Harry jut groaned and when he finished puking, he laid his head into the sand.

"What happened Harry?" Zayn asked.

Harry didn't respond.

Louis kneeled down next to Harry, "Haz, can you hear us?"

Louis looked into Harry's unfocused eyes and tried to hold eye contact with him but Harry wasn't able to focus.

"What's wrong with him?" Liam asked, starting to get worried for his friend who was groaning and shaking slightly.

"Hey love, what's the matter?" Louis asked.

Harry groaned out, sounding exhausted.

"I don't think he's well," Liam concluded, kneeling down next to Harry too.

And to respond to that comment Harry vomited again. All the boys quickly rushed down to Harry then.

"Harry!" Zayn exclaimed.

Harry reached a shaky hand up in response.

Louis took his hand and held it in his.

"You ok now, love?" Louis put a hand on his forehead, sweeping his hair from his eyes.

Louis turned to the boys, "He's really warm."

"Well yeah, it's hot out here," Niall said.

"No, like really warm," Louis said again.

"Louuuu," Harry slurred.

"Hey, can you talk to us Harry?" Niall asked.

"N-N- Niall..." Harry whined.

"I'm here Harry. Just stay calm," Niall held Harry's other hand.

"Let's get him back in the car and to the house. I think something is really wrong," Louis decided.

"Ok, yeah."

Zayn and Louis hauled Harry up and helped him walk to the car, Harry struggling to walk in a straight line.

Once they arrived home, Harry was laid on the couch and Liam took his temperature, just to make sure he didn't have a fever.

"Oh God, Haz," Liam stressed, looking at the thermometer.

"What is it?" Zayn asked.

Liam showed him the thermometer that read a temperature of 107 degrees F.

"Niall, get him cold water. Zayn, get him a cold, wet towel," Liam demanded, taking charge.

Louis turned the fans on in the living room and sat next to Harry.

"Louis?" Harry questioned.

"Yeah, it's me, what's wrong?"

"It's hot."

Louis frowned, "I know, but we're gonna get you all cooled off."

Zayn and Niall returned and put the cloth of Harry's forehead.

Before Liam made Harry lay down onto Louis, he ordered him to drink some of his water.

"You're gonna be ok Haz," Niall said softly to Harry who had his eyes closed.

The boys aided Harry whenever he was looking too poorly, which was often throughout the day.

"I think he has a heat stroke," Louis spoke to the boys.

"Yeah, he probably does. Poor thing," Niall sighed.

"He's always been prone to sickness and I hate it. I hate seeing him like this. All sick and vulnerable," Zayn bit his lip.

"He'll be ok, boys. Just give him a couple days," Liam said.

"How'd you know what to do?" Louis asked Liam.

"Google?" Liam made a face.

"Oh."

The boys' conversation was ended when they all heard Harry stifle out a low groan.

"Haz?" Zayn asked.

"Zaaaayn," Harry mumbled.

"Hey Harry. I'm here. We're all right here," Zayn ran to Harry and rubbed his arm.

"I'm hot, and sleepy," Harry murmured.

"Ok, I'll get you an ice pack but try to sleep Hazza. You'll feel better soon."

Before Zayn left to get Harry's ice pack, he pressed a kiss to his heated forehead, "Feel better Harry."