Shattered femur- Harry part 2

Part 2... Hope you guys like it.

Harry was given a pair of crutches so he wouldn't have to walk on his bad leg that was wrapped in a cast from his upper thigh down to his ankle.

The next day after Harry's surgery, they had another concert to perform at.

The four boys decided that Harry would sit out on the next couple concerts since he still wasn't feeling 100%.

"We'll see you later," Zayn said to Harry.

The other boys waved goodbye to Harry and loaded onto the bus.

"Oh god. Where is Harry?" One of the men from management stared at the boys.

"We decided he'd sit out," Liam crossed his arms.

"That's not gonna work. The fans want to see all of you, including Harry. Just because he slightly hurt his leg doesn't mean he's excused."

"He's not slightly hurt. He can't walk and he's exhausted. He needs rest. He just had surgery," Louis practically growled.

"Go. Get. Him. I'm not arguing with you," he gritted.

Louis rolled his eyes and stormed off the bus to get Harry.

Louis went to the room Harry was left in to find him watching tv at a low volume looking very sleepy.

"Harry."

"Hey, what're you doing back?"

"Management wants you to do the concert. I'm sorry. We tried to tell them no but they didn't listen."

"It's ok, Louis. I know you tried," Harry sighed.

Harry slowly got up and grabbed his crutches and pulled himself up.

"You should be resting..."

"Yeah, but it is what it is, right?" Harry replied.

Louis shrugged his shoulders.

The pair headed out to the bus but not without glaring at management.

After an hour ride to the venue, the boys shuffled out of the bus.

Harry was last off of the bus and it was a bit of a struggle getting down the steps.

On the second to last step, Harry's crutch got stuck on the side of the stair causing him to fall forward as he was fully dependent on the crutches.

He put all his weight on his injured leg when his crutch fell out of his hand.

Niall was quick to grab onto Harry when he heard his cry of pain.

"Careful mate," Niall said.

Harry froze and squeezed his eyes shut due to the sharp pain in his thigh.

"Are you okay, Hazza?" Louis asked.

"Mmm. Yeah," Harry opened his eyes to see the boy's concerned faces.

"What is it now?! He's fine. Come on, we need to get inside," a man from their management groaned.

Louis moved back to where Harry was, still on the steps, putting an arm around him.

"You sure?" He asked, ignoring the rude comment.

"Need a minute," Harry replied.

"Okay, yeah sure. Take your time sweetheart."

Louis rubbed Harry's side very lightly as an attempt to let him know he was still there.

After a few deep breaths, Harry slowly, and very carefully walked on his crutches down the stairs.

"There you go! Took you long enough. First you didn't want to come to this concert then you pull this? Ridiculous," he scoffed.

Harry looked down at his feet guiltily.

"Yeah, that's right. If the concert starts late because of you, your gonna be in trouble. I don't want any shit in there. You hear me?"

Harry nodded.

He huffed and walked in the doors, not even holding it open for Harry. Luckily, Liam caught the door before it slammed into the boy.

Harry gave Liam a look of appreciation and hobbled into the building.

***
"You're on in 5!"

The boys circled up like they did before every concert.

"We've got this guys! Let's go out there and make this one of the best shows we've done so far!" Niall exclaimed.

"Remember, the first song tonight is Right Now, not Steal my Girl," Zayn reminded the group.

"Let's have fun out there boys!" Liam smiled.

When they separated, Louis turned to Harry, "Did you take your pain meds?"

"Not yet."

"You should hurry and take them now," Louis said.

Harry nodded and hobbled off to his bag to retrieve his medicine.

"Boys you're on now!" Management called.

The boys lined up so each of them could run onto stage one at a time.

"Harry! Get over here!" Management yelled.

"One second, I've gotta take my pain meds," Harry continued to dig in his bag for them.

"You don't have time for that! Come on," he yelled at Harry again but this time he pushed Harry's back a bit.

"Get off," Harry snapped.

"If you don't walk your ass over there where you're supposed to be, then I'm gonna make you be up on your feet all day long. Without your crutches."

Harry dropped his bag and walked towards the boys.

"He wouldn't let me take them," Harry sighed.

"I know, if the pain's too much then let us know," Louis said and Liam nodded.

"Ok."

"Now!" A guy from management shouted, telling the boys to go on stage.

The boys ran, but Harry moved as fast as he could on his crutches without tripping.

***

By the time the concert was over, Harry was in tears.

He could only walk off the stage with Louis and Zayn whispering sweet nothings in his ear the whole way backstage.

"Here, sit down. Sit down. Liam go get him some medicine please, I'll get him a cool cloth," Louis ordered.

Harry leaned into Zayn as he was sitting closest to him.

"I've got you buddy, it's ok," Zayn rubbed his arm.

Louis returned and placed the cold towel onto the back of Harry's neck after Liam gave him a water and Advil.

"Can we stay here for a minute? I-I can't get up yet. It hurts too bad," Harry whimpered.

"Of course mate, whenever you're ready," Niall smiled sympathetically.

Zayn cuddled Harry for a bit until Harry said he was ready to move.

The 5 boys made it to the bus and home, safe and sound.

Louis took Harry's crutches and helped him into bed.

"Feeling okay, love?"

Harry shrugged.

"How about we get a good nights rest? Hm? How does that sound? No more concerts until next week, so you can rest," Louis said.

Harry nodded slowly.

"Tired?"

Harry nodded again.

Louis pulled the covers over Harry and kissed his forehead.

"Get some rest sweetie, you deserve it."

A/N-

I am absolutely OBSESSED with them calling each other sweetie and sweetheart. Omg it's so cute to me.