Panic Attack- Harry

Breathe.

Breathe.

BREATHE.

I couldn't breathe.

Too many people touching me.

Too many people talking to me.

Too many people looking at me.

It was just too much.

I could vaguely hear one of my security guards, Bruce, call out for me, but I couldn't possibly respond. Not when I couldn't breathe.

"Out of the way, out of the way!" Bruce hollered.

"Harry? Mr Styles? Can you hear me?" Bruce asked.

At least I think it was Bruce, I could barely see through blurry vision and I was horrified that I didn't know if it was because of the lack of oxygen getting to my head or because of the tears forming in my eyes.

Everyone's voice was muffled and I didn't even realize I had been ushered inside some type of clothing store until tears fell out of my eyes and for a second I saw clothes on racks.

2 of my security guards guarded the doors while Bruce stayed with me.

My knees felt weak and my throat burned from my harsh gasping.

I slid down a wall as my legs gave out beneath me.

Bruce kneeled down in front of me and said "Harry, you've gotta calm down."

But I couldn't. There was too much going on from the harsh, cruel people banging on the doors, to the sound of items being scanned, to the carts being pushed, to Bruce's not so comforting voice telling me to calm down.

I brought my hand up to my throat when my breaths began to get choppy and faster.

"C-call L-l-ouis," I choked out, "Get... Lou..."

I wasn't sure if he understood me but when he pulled out his phone and what felt like hours later, but was only a mere 5 minutes, a familiar face came in front of me.

"Harry? Oh my god. Harry!" Louis took Bruce's place in front of me.

"Sweetheart, I need you to breathe okay? In through the nose and out through the mouth. It's ok, I promise. I'm here," Louis soothed.

I tried. I really did, but I just couldn't get in a good breath.

Louis took my hand that was gripping my shirt into his own.

"Baby? I know it's hard, but I need you name 5 things you can see, okay? 5 things," Louis said.

"Y-y-you," I cried.

"Good, baby, good. What else?"

"Fl-loor... my sh-shoes."

"Okay..."

"Uhm. Uhm," I started to pant again, getting caught up in the noise coming from outside.

"Hey," Louis touched my cheek, "Don't look at them. Let's move on okay? Give me some things you can hear."

"Your v-voice. Carts, people talk-talking?"

"Good. Good. You're doing so good love," Louis praised.

"Tell me what you can feel," Louis said.

"Hand. The tile floor, my head against the wall."

"Yeah, good, good," Louis smoothed his thumb over my hand and I now noticed my breathing had gotten slower, almost at a normal pace.

I sighed a huge sigh of relief, as I finally caught my breath.

We sat there for a few minutes, with Louis caressing my hand and kissing it and me taking deep breaths.

"I'm I'm sorry," I whimpered.

"No, no, baby. Don't be sorry. I'm not upset. No one's upset. It's ok, sweetie. It's alright."

"Oh," was all I could say.

"Come 'ere," Louis opened his arms.

I buried my head into his sweater and hugged him tightly.

"I've got you Haz."

I shut my eyes and focused on breathing in though my nose and out through my mouth like Louis had told me earlier.

"It's ok sweetheart. I've got you. I got you."