Hiding being sick- Harry

"It's okay Niall, I'll get you some medicine," Zayn spoke.

"Try to relax. You must feel terrible," Liam stepped towards where Niall was laying on the couch and rubbed his arm.

Niall let out a groan and turned to his side.

Louis came over to Niall and began rubbing his back, thinking he was in a lot of discomfort.

Meanwhile, I felt weak all over and super nauseous. So nauseous I threw up an hour ago. I knew I had a fever and I knew that Niall didn't. He should really become an actor because everyone believed him.

I saw him run his thermometer under hot water before he went to the living room to complain to the boys. He didn't even look sick! I couldn't believe the boys didn't see how sick I looked. I don't know how sick I looked, but I definitely had to look worse than him.

"Harry could you get him an extra blanket?" Zayn asked, returning with the medicine.

I let out a quiet whine when I realized I couldn't exactly say no. What would they think of me then? I couldn't tell them I felt sick. They wanted to take care of Niall.

I hauled myself off the armchair and walked up the stairs to get a blanket.

When I got back downstairs, Louis immediately frowned and grabbed my arm, taking me to the kitchen.

"Harry, what's wrong?" Louis furrowed his eyebrows, almost angrily, "You look like shit!"

I closed my eyes, "Gee thanks."

"Sorry. I meant you don't look so good."

I bit the inside of my cheek anxiously, deciding on what to say next.

"Louis, I'm sick," I whispered.

Louis thought for a second before saying, "You must've caught what Niall has."

I sighed loudly in frustration, "Niall isn't sick!"

"What?"

"He isn't freaking sick! He's faking it for attention and none of you have even realized how off I've been today. I watched him run his thermometer under hot water. I feel awful and you guys are too consumed in Niall's 'sickness' to notice!"

"Oh baby. Come here," Louis opened his arms.

I rushed into Louis, "You have to believe me."

"Shh. I believe you sweetie. I know you're sick."

Louis slowly pulled away and took my hand, "Come with me."

Louis pulled me into the living room to find Liam and Zayn coddling Niall.

"That's enough Niall," Louis said causing all 3 of them to turn.

"Enough of what?" Niall asked 'sleepily'.

"Come on now, you know what I mean. Enough of acting like you're sick for attention," Louis glared.

Liam and Zayn looked at Niall in shock.

"Is that true Niall? You're faking?" Zayn asked.

Niall gulped.

"Niall...?" Liam asked.

Niall sighed, "Yeah, it's true. I faked it for attention.

"We're sorry Harry, we—"

Feeling my stomach jump, I sprinted away from the boys.

The boys followed me, still wanting to finish their apology.

"Look, Harry, we kn— Oh, oh Harry!" Liam exclaimed when he saw me retching over the trash can.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Louis push past the boys and run over to me. He hugged me from behind and held my hair back, "It's okay sweetheart, you're okay."

When I was done, I groaned and leaned into Louis, my eyes fluttering shut.

"Come on baby, let's get you to bed," Louis took my hand in his, leading me upstairs.

The boys followed, and I guess the knew how much I needed comfort by how they tucked me in and rubbed my arm or side.