Shattered femur- Harry

"This is Story of my Life!" Liam shouted into the microphone.

The boys' band started to play the song as the crowd cheered. Harry began to sing the first verse of the song.

During the whole concert, the stage lights had been acting up, which was annoying until they creaked loudly. Loud enough to send echos through all of their mics, causing the crowd to go a bit crazy.

The rest of the boys smiled as this was one of their favorite songs from their 3rd album.

"She told me in the morning she don't feel the same about us in her bones..." Liam sang.

All of the sudden, the crowd started to scream and point.

The boys were confused but figured they must've just liked the chorus of the song.

There was an even louder sound heard and then a loud clattering sound.

The sound seemed to disturb everyone in the arena because all of the boys, including the band stopped singing and playing their instruments when Harry let out a sound that sounded like a mix of a scream and a squeal and it was honestly the most heartbreaking sound they have ever heard.

The boys's heads all turned to Harry who was collapsed under a set of the stage lights.

"Harry!" Niall and Louis shouted at the same time.

All four boys ran towards Harry.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Harry? Are you ok?" Niall asked.

Harry's eyes fluttered shut as he was overwhelmed with pain.

"No, no, no! Stay awake Harry!" Liam shook Harry's shoulder.

Harry moaned as his head lolled to the side.

"We- we have to get him out from under there," Zayn said.

"Let's pull him from under there," Liam decided, taking charge.

Zayn and Liam grabbed a hold of Harry's arms while Niall and Louis slightly lifted the stage lights off of him.

Zayn and Liam were able to pull Harry out but not without Harry screaming in protest.

Louis came closer to Harry and brought him into his arms so his head could rest in his lap.

"You okay now?" Louis asked, searching his face for some sort of answer.

Louis did not get the answer he wanted.

Harry began to cry out of pain and that crying turned to sobbing, and that sobbing turned to gasping.

"Harry, calm down mate," Zayn instructed.

But little did they know, Harry couldn't calm down. No way he could calm down when the pain blooming in his leg was so great it felt like someone had cut it off.

"Harry? Are you in pain?" Niall asked.

'YES' was what Harry wanted to scream but he just couldn't muster out words so instead he groaned and gasped and gripped onto Louis.

"I'm getting a medic," Niall whispered and ran off.

Louis put a hand to Harry's chest and started to rub there, "Harry? Look at me. Eyes on me sweetie. Just look at me."

Harry moved his head so he could make eye contact with Louis.

"There you go. Keep looking at me. You're gonna be fine. We're getting you help," Louis soothed.

"Harry, where does it hurt?" Zayn asked.

"L-leg..." he gasped.

Niall returned shortly with a medic and the medic checked out the leg Harry was complaining about.