Bad headache- Louis

"Louis! I'm home!" Harry shouted, not knowing where Louis was.

Harry set his work bags down onto the kitchen table.

"Louis?" Harry called again.

"Stop yelling," Louis whispered weakly, laying on the living room couch.

Harry somehow heard Louis's whisper and rushed to him.

"Louis? What's wrong?"

Louis shut his eyes tightly.

"Louis... what's the matter? No offense, but you look awful, love," Harry spoke.

"I feel awful. My head hurts so bloody bad," Louis whispered.

"Do you know why?" Harry asked, leaning down onto his knees.

"I don't know. Do something to fix it. Please Harry," Louis whined.

Harry got up and retrieved 6 different types of medication. He brought it back to Louis and laid it all out on the table.

"Ibuprofen, Tylenol, and a couple other things I can't pronounce," Harry announced giving Louis options.

"Just give me something," Louis threw his head back, groaning.

"Tylenol it is," Harry held a tablet out to Louis.

Louis, with his eyes shut, blindly reached out for it.

Harry grabbed a hold of Louis's hand and placed the pill in his hand, he then reached out to rub Louis's cheek with his thumb.

Louis took the pill and leaned into Harry's hand.

"Bed. Please," Louis murmured.

Harry grabbed under Louis legs and around his middle to pick him up bridal style.

Louis wouldn't usually speak in short sentences or demands but he was feeling poorly, and Harry knew that so he did as he asked to get him feeling better.

Harry placed him on the bed and laid down next to him.

Louis moved close to Harry and nuzzled into his shoulder groaning softly as he did so. Harry placed one hand into Louis's hair, rubbing his hair and the other onto his back, tracing patterns.

After a few moments of silence, Harry thought Louis fell asleep but was proven wrong when suddenly, Louis let out a shout.

"Louis?"

Louis groaned loudly and squirmed uncontrollably. He brought a hand up to his forehead and pressed into it deeply.

"Mmmm," Louis groaned out.

"Shhh. It's ok. It's ok," Harry rubbed Louis back firmly.

"I... I can't..." Louis mumbled.

"What do you mean? You can't what, darling?"

Tears slipped out of the corners of Louis eyes, "It hurts..."

"I know baby. Don't cry. Don't cry. Come here," Harry sat up and scooped Louis into his arms.

Louis sank into Harry's embrace and cried into his chest while Harry rocked him gently.

"Shh sh shhh," Harry soothed, "Try not to cry, it'll make you feel worse."

Louis sniffled as his cries died down a bit. The movement of Harry rocking them, calmed him enough for him to close his eyes for a bit.

When Harry eventually stopped hearing Louis's sniffles and felt him become heavier in his arms, he laid him back and kissed his forehead.

Louis mumbled something under his breath when Harry let go of him.

"What'd you say?"

"Keep holding me."

Harry smiled at that, "Ok, I've got you. I won't let go."