Hoseok's Horse

                  Jimin's Horse

                 Taehyung's Horse

                 Taehyung's Horse

After loading their stuff  they looked back to see King standing at the entrance looking at them. Taehyung went towards his father holding his hand " I know you are worried about me but please believe in your babybear he will be back in your arms safe and sound " His father looked at him in slightly moist eyes but with a proud smile. He hugged his son and pecked his forehead " I believe in you baby and you should know that I am proud of you and I know your mom is too , Just be safe" King ruffled hus hair while everyone were watching them with adoration.

" Give us permission uncle , and take care of yourself as well" Jimin came forward when Taehyung back off and hugged the King " Jimin you are always equal to my son to me so please take care of yourself and be safe" King broke the hug and peck his forehead as well.

" My King we'll take our leaves as well and we have assigned more soldiers for your and kingdoms safety when we are not here" Namjoon and Hoseok bowed but didn't expect King to hug them " Namjoon and Hoseok I trust both of you that's why I have gave thier lifes in your hand protect them like your fathers protected me "   " we will my King" King smiled and nodded at thier determination.

Jin and Yoongi who were watching from afar were shocked when king asked them to come forward " Here I wanted to give you guys a gift from me " first Yoongi went forward and King forwarded a dagger. " It's a rare dagger, one of the elders gifted it to me when I was 15 because of my bravery and I want to give it you for yours" King smiled and Yoongi was shocked but he received it bowing and thanking the King but King hugged him as well and patted his back.

 " It's a rare dagger, one of the elders gifted it to me when I was 15 because of my bravery and I want to give it you for yours" King smiled and Yoongi was shocked but he received it bowing and thanking the King but King hugged him as well and pa...

Lastly Jin went up King requested for his hand which he gave and put a purple and blue shinning liquid to which he was confuse  " it's a potion, one of the best witches has made it one drop of it in water and it will become a antidote for any type of poison......... I thought you'll need it " " Thank you very much my King........ surely it will be very useful......thank you again" Jin said bowing King chuckled and patted his back as well.

They all went and climbed thier horses last time bowing at King " All of you should know that this journey is not only for you but every person in this world

They all went and climbed thier horses last time bowing at King " All of you should know that this journey is not only for you but every person in this world.......... I expect all you to be brave and accomplish for which you are going, I know that thier will be many difficulties but I want you guys to not to give up because alot of things are at stake . If you ever feel tired or wanting to give up just remember the people you love and thier smiles who you can lose if you didn't succeed and if you did how proud they will be and I will be too , Hwaiting!" King gave a couraging speech which made thier spirits up . " Hwating!" Large voice of them all echoed with one last they set for thier journey to find the gem.

             __________________________

After a journey of 3 days with breaks in between they are finally be able to reach the famous Deep Run forest. In thier journey they stopped at thier stops and refilled the needed equipments and now they are here .
This is the entrance to the forest:

Well only looking at it they were terrified but didn't show the others . They were nervous and scared as they didn't know what will be on the other side . Finally after debating with themselves for minutes they decided.
"Hyung I think it will be better for us to stay the night outside of the jungle as we still don't know what's inside" Taehyung said to which all agreed they started setting up a camp and fire to keep the wildlife away.

It was middle of the night when Yoongi and Hobi were on watch when Hobi started " you know that he loves you right?" Yoongi was shocked " How can you be so sure" " Well It's obvious and if you didn't notice it till now you are blind" Hoseok said with a shrug but looking at the others curious eyes he sighed.

" I can't believe........ He is whipped for from the first time.........he always talked about you and if you weren't present he is always searching for....... when you were upset with him he used to cry at nights and when you are ignoring him every time he is trying to talk to you he always gets tears in his eyes"  " How do you know all that?" He said with a hint of possessiveness.

" As I am his guard who is with him almost 24 hours" Hoseok sasses to which Yoongi rolled his eyes . Then his eyes caught Jimin who was sleeping looking so peaceful, so cute just like a baby he looked at him in adoration and confessed " I love him too" " Whoa ! Really! Wah I can't believe it! You really love him then why won't you confess"

" I will but not now........... I want him to earn his forgiveness " " didn't you forgave him already?" Hoseok was confused" yes I did but I am still upset maybe in sometime I will be able to accept him" Yoongi said with a smile.

They both were talking when a shout got their attention" AAhhhhhhh!"

______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed.