“Oh! Jake you startled me. Umm, I’m cooking beef stew I just got to let it simmer for a couple more minutes then it will be done. I also have some cinnamon rolls in the oven.”

          “Wow, I didn’t know you could cook. Where did you learn to make all this?” I exclaimed, shaking my head in amazement.

          “The job I had was a cook in a four star restaurant. They paid me good money, because I can cook real well. I learned from your mom actually. She taught me how to cook before I left. So I did some of the recipes we came up with together. And that did the trick for landing me the job. Boy was that restaurant expensive.” While she was talking I was looking at her lips, I never noticed it before but they are really plump and looked really soft.

          Before I knew what was happening, I wasn’t consciously aware that I was moving closer to her. And before I knew it I was kissing her! It was gently on the lips, but I pulled back afraid that I had hurt her feelings by doing that. She just blinked, blushed, and looked away.

          She shook her head back and forth a couple of times then said, “Uh, Jake can you, umm, uh, pass me three plates in that cupboard over there?”

          “Uh yeah, um, right here? Okay here you go.” I said feeling secretly glad that I kissed her but a bit embarrassed. “I’m gonna go get Billy, okay?”

          “Sure, sure.” That was all she had said. I went out to the living room, and grabbed Billy.

          “Hey, hey I was watching that.” Billy was complaining at me. “We didn’t come here to watch a rerun of a game, Dad. We came here to have dinner with Sammy.” I stopped rolling him before the kitchen and spoke to him in a whisper, “Dad I kissed Sammy and I didn’t even mean to. I was just looking at her then all of a sudden I was kissing her. I thought I hurt her feelings but she just blushed and looked away.”

          “Well, son, I’m a little disappointed that was rude of you to do that without asking her. But I’m sure she is not hurt or angry so let’s go eat because that sure smells great.”

          “Okay Dad lets go eat.” I said, I rolled my eyes and sighed glad that she wasn’t going to be mad at me.

          “Dinner’s ready!” Sammy called her voice was as clear as a bell and sounded so musical. I could have dreamed about her voice, and I could recognize it anywhere now that I got to hear how her voice sounded.

          Two hours later, we were saying good-bye. Samantha was helping me with Billy. By the time we were done she was inside and I just got in the car when he said that he “accidentally” forgot his wallet. So I went out of the car and knocked on her door. She opened the door and I came in and told her why I was here. So we looked and found it after a couple of minutes. Before I opened the door I turned to hug her. What I saw shocked me.

          Her face had a torn look in it, like she wanted to do something but didn’t know if it was going to be okay. So I went to go hug her. I did that so that look on her face would go away. She was to pretty and wonderful to have a look on her face. When I went to go hug her she kissed me and I couldn’t help but kiss her back. We broke off gasping for air. She said sorry but I told her I’m not. I also told her I would come back when I drop my dad off at home. I came back in ten minutes. She was waiting on her porch and I went to go hug her. Man, when I went to go hug her it felt like my whole body was electrified. I guess it was because of the new feelings I have for her but I had these feelings when I or she ran into me on the beach back when we were seven. And I hugged her every time we had to say bye to each other when we were small and I didn’t have this feeling when I went to hug her.

          Well, anyways, we went inside the house and started talking about what it was like when she left. She told me something that made my heart feel like it was about to burst. What she said is was that she liked me.

          I was so shocked that I stared at her, she started to get worried and was about to apologize when I held up my hands. “I’m so glad to here that you feel the same way I feel for you Sammy. I liked you since the day I ran into you, err, how you ran into me actually.” She started to smile and I realize that I really missed her smile. Her smile can light up the whole rez if they had a power outage. When she smiled at me after I said that to her, her smile lit up her warm brown eyes and made her skin glow a beautiful russet color. At that instant I realized that I don’t love Bella Swan anymore. I love Samantha Uley I also realized that Bella never looked like that whenever she saw me. Now I know that she was using me when her boyfriend dumped her.

          Again, before I knew what was happening I must’ve gotten closer to her cause now I touched her lips to my lips. Her lips where like soft pillows and her face was like electricity to me. Our lips were moving against each other, and then I hugged her closer to me. She pulled back needing air, she then leaned her head against my shoulder, and I squeezed her shoulder and leaned my head on her. Just then the phone rang as she got up I groaned and she smiled at me and shrugged. She said, “Hello?” then the person on the phone started speaking.

          “Oh, hi Billy. Yes, Jake is over here, we were just talking about how we were when I left and stuff.” She smiled in the phone letting my dad speak. “Oh ok so you need him there. Okay bye Billy. Yes I will let him know. Bye.” She hung up and told me that my dad needed me home and that he wasn’t feeling well. She said that he thinks that he has a cold. So we said good-bye, I kissed her good night and I promise that I would call tomorrow and that maybe we could hang out.

          She said that she would like that and she told me that she had enrolled into the same school that I went to on the rez. I said cool and we said that we hope that we would have a lot of classes together. We laughed a little bit and I left.

          After I took care of my dad I fell asleep. I was glad that it was Friday or else I would have been exhausted tomorrow.

That night I dreamed all about Samantha and me. I dreamed that we were on the beach and that we were together. Then all of a sudden this guy with red eyes comes up and grabs her. He looks like he’s is about to kiss her on the lips and she starts screaming. I’m mad and then I turn into a reddish brownish wolf and she turns into the exactly the same color only lighter. We both turn on the guy and we kill him. I woke up after that having sweat all over my body.

________________________________________________________

Here you go. I hope you guys like it.

MkAy ByE nOw!