rinney- i spy

"I spy with my little eye," Finney said, gazing around the bedroom, "something beginning with..."

"Closet," Robin cut in, always in a rush to win. "Drapes, rug, slippers, glass of water?"

Finney laughed and rolled over in bed, nuzzling into his partner's side. "I haven't even picked yet!" He pinched Robin's skin lightly, making Robin laugh too because he was ticklish and a dork.

"Then hurry up!" Robin tackled him softly into a hug and rolled over on top of him..

Finney hummed in thought and ran his hands up Robin's bare back, his skin soft and smooth. "I spy," he said again, looking around. There was one obvious object up on the ceiling. "Something beginning with L," Finney said.

"Lampshade," Robin said, voice muffled in Finney's neck.

Finney grinned. "Nope."

"Lightbulb," Robin said, making Finney roll his eyes.

"Damn."

Robin chuckled, and shifted away to lay on his side. "My turn." He bent his elbow and rested his head on his hand, grinning at Finney. "I spy with my little eye," he said, not breaking eye contact, "something beginning with F."

Finney raised an eyebrow. "Is it me?"

"How did you know?" Robin grinned wider.

Finney just laughed. "You're a dork," he said, going in to hug his man. Robin hugged him back and they stayed pressed together under the covers, just enjoying the closeness.

"I spy," Robin started up, but Finney said, "Hey. It's my turn, Arellano"

"Okay." Robin shuffled back, still smiling like this was the most fun he'd had in years. "There isn't much else left to pick."

"There's plenty," Finney replied, looking around the room. "I spy with my little eye, something beginning with C."

"Carpet," Robin said, and Finney groaned.

"Robin!" he complained. "Stop guessing!"

"You want me to let you win?" Robin asked.

Finney pouted and nodded his head.

"Okay, go ahead," Robin told him. "Have another go."

"I spy," Finney smirked to himself, "with my little eye, something beginning with... D."

"Oh," Robin said amused. "Gee, I wonder what that could be."

Finney's eyes travelled down Robin's body. "Yeah, I wonder."