***************
Here Taehyung was sitting with Hoseok in the car with his deep red cheeks because all he can think about is his husband's new face that he saw in their bedroom and it was funny how hoseok hasn't looked at Taehyung properly after that and the slight tint of red on the elder's cheeks were a sight to see too.
And the knowing smile Sejin gave them after he looked at Taehyung's neck where a red mark was now blooming made Taehyung want to disintegrate right then and there.

Even though the atmosphere around them was slightly awkward, it wasn't something to be worried about, they were both just shy. Atleast taehyung was whereas Hoseok was just shocked at how unlike him it was to let go of himself like this but then he looks at his husband and thinks to himself " who would'nt" his husband was not only the epitome of beauty, but he was passionate about what he loves but was clumsy and shy and so so pretty at the same time. Anybody would fall in love with him and that's exactly why Hoseok needs to treasure him.

Thinking that Hoseok sighs and circles his arm around taehyungs shoulder yo bring him closer.

As soon the elder's arms circle around him he gasps and looks at the elder but complies anyways

"Stay near hyung, baby" hoseok says before sliding his hand down yo his waist and resting his head on younger's shoulder.
It makes taehyung smile his widest boxy smile because this is the first time hoseok is doing something like this.

Maybe he is tired, he just got back from his business trip and now they are traveling again.

Taehyung pouts and runs his finger through elder's not styled hair. This is the first time that the elder has left the house like this with a mop of messy hair and taehyung is loving it

" are you tired hyungie?"

"Hmm"

Is all he gets as a reply and Taehyung just smiles while still playing with his hair and soon taehyung could feel elder's calm breaths on his neck indicating that the elder was asleep and taehyung takes this ad an opportunity to turn his head and sniff at elder's hair which smelled just like him vanilla and musk.

Taehyung smiles again, everything that happened two days ago almost buried deep in the dumps.

"Taehyung sir" taehyung was brought back to his senses when sejin calls him

" yes sejin hyung"

" thank you "

Taehyung looks at him confused and sejin just smiles before he continues

" for making Hoseok sir happy, I've been with NYH for 2 years now and this is the first time I have seen Hoseok sir take a nap like this in the car, Hoseok sir is always on guard never allowing himself to relax but now I can see that he is relaxed and if I am not mistaken he is happy too. So thank you for doing that for my boss. He will look after everyone around him but will never let anybody look after him but he has let you in and I am glad that it's you"

For some reason a lone tear escapes Taehyung's eyes when he hears sejin's voice quivering for a second there

" I will keep him happy for all of us Sejin hyung, I promise "

" I will hold onto that Taehyung-shii"

They both smile while taehyung buries his nose into elder's hair.

**********

Here Namjoon walks out his room after his shower only to find jungkook lieing in their living room on his tummy with his laptop in front of him typing furiously with a pokey stick in his mouth.

Namjoon's heart does a little flip at the sight and he kneels next to his bunny before bending down to bite at the other end of the pockey stick while slightly brushing their lips and jungkook whines