Chapter 14

Chapter 14

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

After going through these difficult times, Jin finally realized that if he didn't give up, letting go of Jungkook was the highest honor for him. Life must love each other, because love is the strongest of all. But being happy is the most important part, if it is missed, it will be useless to love someone. Jin learns that he must be strong for himself, trusting himself more than he believes in anyone else.

He must be able to heal his wounded heart, because if other people do it for him, it's possible that they will also hurt him again.

Jin is happy knowing Jungkook still loves him, that's enough for him. Knowing that Jungkook is still thinking about their baby, it's the little things that make Jin happy. He sat on the edge of his bed, gently stroking his stomach while smiling with tears on his cheeks.

"Appa missed your father and he came. Appa almost hit him. Appa still loves your father and will always be like that. But I'm sorry , appa didn't choose to be with him anymore, appa just don't want to get hurt more than this" Jin said.

Love is complicated, if we continue to see it from the heart, we will continue to accept and forgive the mistakes he made. But if we look at it logically, we will ignore the essence of love itself.

Love arises from one's feelings, a sincere heart will make love something beautiful and full of peace. If you continue to be stubborn with yourself, it's not fair to your feelings. Following lust only for your own satisfaction and forgetting love that has given more happiness than that.

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

The next day

Jimin called Jin and said he would come to his apartment. He visited with his cousin because he really wanted to introduce his cousin to Jin. Jimin felt that his cousin could accompany Jin well. He's never been in a relationship, so Jimin hopes he doesn't understand how to break someone's heart.

Jin didn't prepare anything, because Jimin said he would buy lunch for them, so Jin just tidied up his apartment and took a shower. It didn't take long for them to come and when Jin opened the door, Jin greeted Jimin and hugged him, then asked them to come in.

"Hey Jin, this is my cousin, Yoongi and Yoongi this is Jin, my best friend I told you about" Jimin said.

"Wait, I seem to have met you before, but where?" Yoongi said.

"Me? I don't think we've met anywhere." Jin smiled and shook Yoongi's hand.

During lunch, Yoongi just kept staring at Jin, he was sure he had met Jin somewhere, his face was familiar to him.

"Why don't you eat your lunch?" Jimin said.

"Huh? Ah yes, I'll eat it" Jin turned to Yoongi who was watching him and turned to Jimin.

"I think we've met somewhere, don't you remember my face?" Yoongi said and Jin just shook his head.

"Maybe you have the wrong person, just looks like Jin in face" Jimin said.

"But, the person I met was also..pregnant, ahhh I remember"

"What?" Jimin said.

"I'm sure it's you, do you remember me saving you when you almost got hit by a car while crossing? Jimin, you remember that I once followed someone into his apartment because he wanted to kill himself?"

Jin and Jimin looked at each other.

"Is that you?" Jimin said and Jin was silent.

"Yeah, I remember, you saved me" Jin said.

"But it looks like you didn't kill yourself, your stomach is already big and I'm glad to see you here" Yoongi smiled at Jin, his face was cold but he said a lot.