Chapter 6

Chapter 6

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

After Jin returned from his out of town service, he intended to forget everything, forget his problems with Jungkook. As he always wished, he just wanted to be with Jungkook no matter what. Jin decided to surprise Jungkook, he came to his house.

It was 8pm, he was tired because he could only sleep on the bus, but he was also excited because he could let go of his longing for Jungkook. When he arrived at his house, Jin didn't see Jungkook's parents' car there. But he saw Jungkook's car in his garage. That means Jungkook is home.

Jin entered as usual, the maid also greeted him as usual and he entered Jungkook's room. No one was there, but there was a sound of running water from the bathroom, so Jin just sat on his bed and waited for his boyfriend to take a shower.

He heard the sound of the phone, he turned around and saw Jungkook's phone on the bed. He saw who was calling him, only an unknown number, so Jin ignored it, thinking maybe it was just spam.

And not long after, Jungkook came out, he was surprised to see Jin there, sitting on his bed with a smile on his face. Jungkook, who was only wearing a towel around his waist, immediately approached Jin and hugged him tightly.

"Baby, I miss you" Jungkook said.

"I missed you too Jungkook"

Jin pulled away from his hug and looked at Jungkook. He did miss his boyfriend. Maybe he just suspected something was wrong, because his fear made him think Jungkook did the same thing with his ex.

"I'm sorry" Jin said.

"No, no I should apologize to you, I love you Jin"

"I love you too" Jungkook kissed Jin's lips warmly.

"Stay here" Jungkook said and Jin just nodded. He jumped on Jungkook's body without breaking the kiss.

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

"Fuckkk..arghh..you're so fucking tight babe..ohh yess" Jungkook kept slamming his dick into Jin's hole.

"Mmmphhhh..aahh..fuckk..aahhh Jungkook, I can't hold it in..mmphhhh"

"No baby, just hold on a little longer.." Jungkook pulled Jin's body close to him and kept pumping his hips.

"Kiss me..mmphhh.." Jungkook kissed Jin's lips, he crushed it like a hungry man.

"I can't hold it anymore...ahhhhh" Jin spit out his cum and wet the sheets while Jungkook was still pushing his dick.

"I'm coming baby..ohhh fuckkk.." Jungkook hugged Jin's body tightly and dropped his head on Jin's shoulder.

"I love you Jin"

"I love you too, don't leave me Jungkook, please"

"No, I won't leave you" Jungkook pulled his dick and turned Jin around. He laid Jin on the bed.

"You want some more?" Jin said.

"Yeah, I can't stop here" Jungkook buried his face in Jin's neck and kissed him.

"Aahh..Jungkook.." The sound of the phone rang, Jungkook stopped and looked at the phone.

"What?" Jin said.

"Someone called me"

"Who?" Jungkook took his phone to see who was calling him.

"From my friend"

"You want to pick it up first?" Jungkook was silent.

"Jungkook, it's okay, you can pick it up first, I'll clean my body" Jin tried to sit up.

"No, this is my time with you, I'll call him later" Jin sat across from Jungkook.

"What if it important?"

"You are much more important to me" Jungkook snuggled Jin's cheek and kissed his forehead.

"Thank you Jungkook" Jin hugged Jungkook tightly. before finally starting what was stuck before.

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

After a few rounds they played, Jin finally fell asleep in Jungkook's arms, a hug that Jin always liked, where he leaned against. The most comfortable place for him. But in his deep sleep, he heard the sound of the phone ringing. He thought it was just a dream, but when he opened his eyes, the sound was still there.

Jungkook was still hugging him tightly from behind.

"Jungkook.. there's a call" Jin said.

"Hmm.." Jungkook hugged him tighter.

"Jungkook, it must be important"

"Just pick up and come back here" Jungkook let go of the hug without opening his eyes. He seemed very tired and went back to sleep. Jin was confused about what he should do, he felt Jungkook had misunderstood his words. The phone that rang was his, not Jin's.

But the phone kept ringing and when Jin picked up the phone to see who was calling, it was the same number he had seen earlier. It's still 3am, is it possible for spam to show up that early?

He looked at Jungkook who was still sleeping on the bed, he wore a shirt to cover his body and took Jungkook's phone, then left the room.

As he exits, the phone stops ringing, but a new message arrives on the line.

From XXX-XXX-XXX :
"Why don't you pick up your phone? Are you with your boyfriend?"

The message confused Jin, it was definitely not spam and not long after that the phone rang again and Jin immediately picked it up.

"Jungkook, why did you just pick it up? You said you wanted to come to my house? I've been waiting for you, I want to show you something, I'm sure you'll like it"

Jin was silent when he heard the voice.

"Hello.. Jungkook, can you hear me? Can you hear my voice? Hello.." He hung up the phone and not long after a new message came back.

From XXX-XXX-XXX :
"Don't you hear my voice? I can't hear your voice, I'll be waiting for you tomorrow, wear your favorite black dress, i miss you"

The message instantly broke Jin's heart. His hands shook as tears streamed down his cheeks. He couldn't believe what he was hearing, what he was reading.

He returned to his room and put his phone on the table. He just looked at Jungkook who was still sleeping in his bed. His heart ached so much, it turned out that his fears had come true.