Chapter 3

Chapter 3

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Jungkook came to Jin's house, his mother welcomed him like his own son and told him to go to Jin's room. Jungkook entered the room and saw Jin sitting in front of his laptop.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Jungkook said, he walked over to Jin and kissed Jin on the head while seeing what Jin was doing.

"I'm just looking for a vacation spot, we haven't had a vacation together in a long time"

"Yeah, you're right, then where are we going?"

"I've always wanted to go to Europe but I don't have much time for holidays"

"How about we go to New Zealand?"

"You always wanted to go there, why didn't I think of that place, how about going before your birthday? We'll celebrate your birthday there"

"Hmm.. but--"

"What? Do you already have an appointment with your friends?"

"Baby, I'm sorry but they said they want to celebrate my birthday this time, I can't refuse them. I--"

"Fine, we can go another time"

"No, we can go next month, to celebrate our 6th anniversary"

"Did you forget? I'm out of town on business, right on our anniversary, I think I've told you about that, but it's okay we can go another time"

"Hey, I'm sorry baby, I really can't
reject them" Jin just nodded and Jungkook continued to hug Jin.

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

They spend time together in Jin's room, a habit they often do is do movie marathons while lying in bed together.

"Jungkook"

"Hmm"

"Do you love me?" Jungkook turned to Jin.

"What's wrong? Why are you suddenly asking that?"

"Nothing"

"Of course I love you Jin, we've been together for almost 6 years and you still doubt me? I'm not like your ex"

"I never thought like that, I'm sorry"

"Is it because I spend more time with my friends than with you?"

"No, I know you're tired of meeting me"

"Jin, I never said I was tired of meeting you, but lately they always come to see me and ask me to hang out, that's all"

"And you ignore me"

"I didn't ignore you"

"Yeah, you ignore me, you always tell me you're tired from your work, but you spend time with them late at night and you ignore me"

"I already explained to you"

"And you ask me to understand"

"Jin--"

"Okay, fine, I don't want to talk about it anymore, I want to go to the bathroom first"

"No..no, you're always like this. Avoiding the trouble you started yourself"

"What? I started trouble?"

"Yeah, you brought it up and then just walked away"

"Do we have to fight again just because of this?"

"Are you forbidding me to meet them?"

"No, I never forbade you, even if you don't mind coming here you can go" Jin left him. He went into the bathroom and locked the door.

The words that came out of Jungkook's mouth hurt him so much. As if everything Jin said was wrong and blamed him.

"Jin, please open the door, I'm sorry" Jungkook knocked on his bathroom door.

"Yes it's alright"

"Baby please open the door"

Jin opened the door and stood right in front of Jungkook.

"Hey, please don't cry, I'm sorry, okay?"

"Yes" Jungkook pulled Jin's body into his arms.

There are many things in Jin's head, many questions that he should be able to say but he's afraid that Jungkook will leave him if he says everything in his head.