Chapter 9

Chapter 9

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Jin woke up in his bed with Jungkook beside him, he hugged Jin's body as usual. Jin was disappointed by what he heard that night but his heart couldn't lie if he was afraid of losing Jungkook. With all the things he's given, it's so hard to just let Jungkook go before knowing what reason made him do that.

"Jungkook, wake up, it's already morning" Jin kissed Jungkook's cheek and looked at him. Jungkook slowly opened his eyes.

"Morning baby"

"Morning" Jin pecks Jungkook's lips.

Jungkook chose to stay with Jin last night, Jin also made sure he didn't touch his phone at all. Even though the phone keeps ringing.

"Jungkook"

"Yes baby"

"Promise to stay with me"

"I promise"

"I.. I don't want to share my body with other people anymore, I'm afraid"

"Hey, why are you talking like that? Of course only I can touch you, don't worry, I'm here"

"There are no secrets between us right?"

"Jin, what are you thinking? You've become not who you are and--"

"Because I'm afraid, I'm afraid you'll leave me, I'm afraid if someone takes you from me. I don't want to share the person I love with anyone else, I don't want to Jungkook"

"I love you Jin"

"I love you too Jungkook" Jin hugged Jungkook tightly, so did Jungkook.

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

When they got to the office, Jimin entered Jin's room. He sat next to Jin.

"Hey" Jin greeted him.

"Hey, do you want to have lunch together?"

"Sure, I'll take Jungkook" Jimin nodded.

"Jimin"

"Hmm"

"Next week you are on duty to Daegu, right?"

"Yes, what's wrong?"

"Who are you going with?"

"I will go with the management team and Jungkook will also come"

"Jungkook?"

"Yes, he volunteered to participate as a representative for his division, didn't he tell you?"

"No, he didn't say anything to me, maybe he forgot. How was your dinner last night?"

"My cousin didn't come last night"

"Ahh.. last night Jungkook stayed at my house"

"Huh?"

"Yeah, he's staying at my house, I think I really have to change like what he wants"

"What do you mean?"

"Remember I told you that Jungkook always asked me to be a little aggressive in front of him, but you know I can't be like that, but I tried it and I think he likes it"

"Oh yeah? Good to heard that"

"Yes, I'm so happy, I can't wait to marry him"

"What? You want to marry him?"

"Of course he's my boyfriend"

"But you still often fight with him, aren't you afraid that he's just like your ex?"

"I'm sure he's the same as my ex, but I think I have to change. If in the past I just let go of my ex, not now"

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

At lunch time, Jungkook approached Jin in his room. He approached Jin and kissed him.

"What do you want to eat today?" Jungkook said.

"Jimin will come with us, so let's wait for him"

"Jimin?"

"Yes, what's wrong?"

"I want to be alone with you" Jungkook hugged Jin.

"Aishh, are you staying at my house again?"

"Looks like we should have an apartment for the both of us"

"Great idea"

"I'll look for it, we can spend more time together right?"

"Yes" Jin kissed Jungkook's lips and the door to his room opened, it was Jimin.

"Ohh shit! I'm sorry, I didn't know you were in there" Jimin said.

"It's okay Jimin, come on" Jin said and they left.