Chapter 1

Chapter 1

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

The end of a love story should be happiness, without tears in it, without disappointment and heartbreak. But Jin's love story is the opposite. He was dumped by his boyfriend because his boyfriend prefers another man.

Jin had not believed in love since then, he felt he had lost his way to understand what true love meant. 3 years he loved someone with all his heart and now he has nothing left to give to others.

Hid disappointment in love is so great, that he doesn't dare to make decisions for fear that every choice he chooses is a mistake. But the man comes, reassuring Jin that not all love is painful. Love can also come to heal wounds that were previously there.

Jungkook, the man who convinced Jin that love was more beautiful than what he had felt before. They have been together for a long time, they have been dating for 5 years. Jin had already set his heart on Jungkook. He even gave all of himself to Jungkook. His trust in Jungkook is unquestionable.

Why isn't Jin afraid to give all that's left of him to Jungkook? The man he met in his office.

Jin felt that Jungkook not only saw Jin from what he could see, but he could find Jin's hidden side. He was looking for loopholes to get to know Jin deeper and that made Jin touched. He opened what was closed from Jin.

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

"Jin, are you done?" Jimin said, he is Jin's best friend, they met when they first interviewed together at the office.

"Yes, but I'm waiting for Jungkook, do you want to go home together?"

"Can I have a ride?"

"Of course, I'm sure Jungkook will accompany you, after all your houses are in the same area, right?"

"Yes you're right"

They waited for Jungkook to finish his work so they could go home together. It was the first time they came home together after knowing each other for a long time.

"Hey babe" Jungkook kissed Jin's cheek.

"Hey, Jungkook, can Jimin come home with us? Your houses are in the same direction," Jin said.

"Oh yes of course, let's go" Jungkook said and they left.

Jin sat beside Jungkook and Jimin behind. Jungkook continued to hold Jin's hand as if he didn't think that Jimin was among them. But that's what Jungkook always did.

Arriving in front of Jin's house, he unbuckled his seat belt and looked at Jimin who was sitting behind.

"Jimin, sit here and Jungkook be careful, i love you" Jungkook pecked Jin's lips.

"I love you too"

"Thank you Jin" Jimin said, he came out together with Jin and moved to the front seat.

Jin just waved as Jungkook's car drove away. His life is very happy. Meeting Jungkook is the best thing that he will never regret.

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

After cleaning himself, Jin lay down on his bed, he felt tired and sleepy but Jungkook called him.

"Hey babe" Jungkook said.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"Are you going to sleep already?"

"Yes, I'm sleepy, are you in your bed yet?"

"Yes, I've been lying down imagining you"

"What are you imagining?"

"You're lying here, right under me, biting your lip--"

"Aish, you pervert" Jungkook laughed.

"I miss you Jin"

"Me too"

"Jin"

"Hmm"

"I love you so much"

"I love you too Jungkook"

"I want you here, with me"

"Jungkook, I will always be with you, you have made me yours, so I'm not going anywhere"

"Yes you are right you are mine"