𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝟐𝟗

Start from the beginning

"hey hot shot," you called out to what you assumed was the leader of this small group, temporarily that is. jane turned her head to you slowly, quite uninterested with what you had to say, "wasn't there supposed to be a gateway to hell or something over there?" you jutted your thumb in the direction where the portal resided, or once resided.

"shit!" clocky hissed, trudging her way to the exact place you pointed, looking around like the portal was playing hide and go seek with her.

"whoops..." nina sheepishly scratched the back of her neck, averting her gaze as jane whipped her head to her.

jane wanted nothing more than to go on a rampage, she was a second close to tugging the roots of her hair off her head, "you were suppose to keep intact of the gateway!" she yelled in frustration, jeff cackled in the background as lulu stared worryingly at the fuming female.

deciding this would be a nice opportunity to add your opinion, you cleared your throat to grab their attention, "ladies and men," you turned to jeff, "would you like a ride home?"

。・゚𓂅ꗃ𓂅ꗃ𓂅ꗃ ゚・。

jack leaned back into the couch, watching a random show on the TV. ever since you had left, he had solemnly focused on keeping your house intact, fortunately enough, a few of the pastas had left, claiming that it was boring with you gone.

a few meant, offender and kage, it was a relief really. lazari had to leave since stripes had ordered so, sally and the proxies too, ben isn't here at the moment but EJ had a hard assumption that he would be back soon.

it was him alone in the house and he couldn't be less content, practically everyone had left.

he took a large breath in, feeling the comfortableness settle in since he didn't really have to worry about feeling uneasy when his mask was off. he felt tired, he's always felt tired but never had the chance to rest, just as his eyes were feeling droopy, the alarms blared and the sound of glass crashing had him up on his knees before a human could blink.

jack's head whipped to the glass doors, or what seemed to be left of it. the couch was in the way so he could have not seen what broke in, "al, status..?" he queried, kind of use to talking without there being a presence since slenderman would always talk in his mind.

'an intruder, i apologise for not warning sooner. it had jumped over the gate and into the house with tremendous speed.' the AI spoke over the blaring alarm, 'shall i terminate?'

"no, hold up." EJ raised a hand despite al having a physical body, he knew that the AI could see his movements nonetheless, "i know this scent." jack sniffed the air, carefully going around the couch to see what had barged in on his peaceful night.

a whimper intrigued the eyeless demon further as he soon realised what had crash through the living room, his cautious steps soon became panicked as he rounded the couch.

"seed eater?!" EJ exclaimed, full of surprises as he hastily made his way towards the wounded monster, "what the fuck are you doing here??" he fell to his knees, hands lingering around the fur of his companion before hoisting the being over his shoulder and placing it on the couch, "al shut the alarm." the alarms stopped blaring, abiding to his command.

"seed finally found you." the being said, standing on all fours as it shook its fur, much like a dog does. shards of glass flying everywhere resulting in jack covering his face, "seed was worried..." it let out a quite whimper, nudging its rag mask in EJ's hoodie.