She just replied without looking back at me and dragged my arm again.

"Heyyyy don't worry, it's an E Class dungeon. A bit harder than the one you're used to raiding, but I'll be with you. I'm a D Class hunter, I can protect you with my eyes closed if need be. Plus I think you're ready."

She turned and did that head bob with her eyes closed that numbed my logical senses again.

I just decided to go with it, she had a good point according to my wondering mind. All my reasoning was thrown a bit off by the absurdity of the current situation. I decided to throw all common sense to the side and just enjoy myself right now.

After another 5 minutes of walking we stopped in front of an old-school looking movie theatre.

There was a large sign above the entrance that read "Lexington Theatre". There were two guards out front and a couple large pieces of construction equipment close by. One of the men looked up.

"Good morning Ms. Sotoro."

He nodded and looked back down at his paperwork as we walked inside without another word. The inside of the theatre looked like it had been re modeled a bit, the white walls felt oddly familiar like the white walls in the Hunters Association. Then I saw it, at the back of the long room was a floating blue portal. My eyes went wide.

"This is a dungeon site??"

Abby looked amused.

"Yepp, I already told you. This is the new E Class dungeon the Association has been exploring. It should be open to the public in a few days, but come onnnnn. It's always more fun to do something before you're allowed to righttt."

I nodded my head in nervous agreement, but was also oddly excited. I'd never been to any other dungeon sites, and had been training all week. I was honestly itching for something new.

"Alright let's do it."

We walked forward, I drew my sword, and we jumped through the portal.

When we popped out the other side I took in my surroundings.

I looked up first. There was a light orange sky with white clouds slowly drifting by.

Then I looked down. I was standing on hard sandy dirt without a plant in site.

Lastly, I looked out into the dungeon. There were large rocks every 200 meters or so but it was basically a desert wasteland.

It was a fascinating scene. I took in the view for a minutes as Abby stood by my side analyzing her surroundings as well.

"It's a nice change isn't it? Nothing like your old Alpine Dungeon right?"

I nodded slowly.

"You're right, this is a big difference. It's really amazing."

Then I realized something.

"Wait, what kind of monsters are here? And how strong are they really??"

I was a bit panicked realizing that this situation was actually happening, not just a day dream.

"It's in the name duhhh. They're wolves, and they're not that strong don't worry. Maybe a bit stronger than the Alpine Boss, but you can handle it."

My face went white.

"The normal monsters here... are stronger than the Alpine Boss?????"

I gripped my sword harder and started scanning the horizon.

"Yeah yeah, again don't worry Jay. Anything you can't handle I'll take down. Think of this as a training session. Let's have some funnnnn!"

Abby skipped off into the dungeon. I was both excited and scared out of my mind. I muttered to myself.