(I know what you're all thinking.... "finally" right?)

There are little to no words to describe how I feel at the moment.

Shock is the main component. As I feel him press his lips to mine all of my fears melt away. I begin to feel immense joy. I sink into the kiss, him relaxing as well.

We stay like this for a few seconds, the fireworks in our heads and hearts fading as we pull away from each other. We both let out a few short breaths partially from the lack of it.

It's silent as we both stare at one another. The sounds of Jet playing in the other room, echoing off the walls. Tim then grabs my hands, looking me in the eyes, "y/n.. I think I love you. I've never Felt this way for anyone before. I've never wanted to be around someone so much.. Brian was right. I was so blind. I am infatuated with you. I don't know where I would be if we hadn't met in the supermarket"

He tries to ramble on but I stop him. I cup his cheek with my hand and smile at him letting a small chuckle out, " Tim.. listen, I love you too. You don't need to prove yourself to me at all. I have had feelings for you for a very long time now. I've been waiting for this day for so long... too long. I didn't know that you felt the same way and I didn't want to scare you away. You're all I have and all I want." I deliver a kiss that he returns without hesitation.

I can't help but sink into his touch. His hands leave a lingering tingle where they begin to trail around my body. Electricity begins to build in the room. We begin to tangle together.. What happens next is a blur. What I know is we shared a true connection that night. We have been longing for each other for so long without even realizing it.

I wake up early the next morning, the feeling of warm arms wrapped around me brings me to full awareness of the previous night. My face flushing a red hue, I shuffle to face the culprit. His face relaxed and sleeping. I soon realize neither of us are wearing anything but a comforter.

I begin to panic with embarrassment. Silently trying not to wake him up in the process. I decide it would be best to at least pretend to sleep. After a short while his soothing breaths and small snores lull me to slumber once again.

...

I awake to a sight I never thought I would get to see. Y/n sleeps peacefully curled up in my arms, her face relaxed completely with a light pink scattered across her cheeks. I can't belive that what happened last night, happened. I let out a soft chuckle as I run my fingers through her soft hair.
"You're so beautiful"
I see her face scrunch up slightly, she's waking up.

....

I wake up for a second time to find Tim sofly gazing at me his hand plying with my hair. I stare back in silence.

"Good morning, y/n" His morning voice is so pretty.

I smile, "good morning, Tim."

We both lay tangled together for most of the morning, enjoying each other's company. Jet trotted in at some point as well, hopping into bed and snuggling himself at our feet putting his torso on my legs giving a comfortable weight on them.

I'm lost in pure bliss when there is a knock at the door. Tim jolts to reality, as do I. Jet let's out a few muffled barks, the blanket stuck on his face as he brings his

"Who could that be?" I sit up, holding the blanket to cover myself.

Tim sits up, standing and putting his pants, neglecting the shirt laying on the floor.

He doesn't have a perfect body but remodeling this entire house has put him into shape. I gaze at his body as he makes his way out of the door.

I follow, neglecting clothes altogether wearing only a blanket tightly wrapped around myself.

He makes it to the door, peeping through the peep hole, "its Brian," he opens the door, "Hey buddy, what's up?"

"Well I wanted to come by and see how it is here, can I come in?" Brian shares a look with Tim. Tim opens the door and I scurry to the bedroom to put on some acceptable clothing.

"Uh, did you guys?" Brian points between my retreating form and Tim's shirtless one. Tim chuckles, "oh my god, you did, how was it?"

Tim let's a beautiful smile grace his lips, "It was the greatest night of my life, she's so gorgeous. She's perfect"

"Aw dude I wanted the naughty-naughty deets. Not this sappy shit," they both share a chuckle, " but for real, I'm very happy for you both, you two are perfect together. I don't know why this is happening so late."

"I was blind" Tim glances over to the room.

I throw in a sweatshirt and some sweatpants. I make my way out of the room, Brian winks at me and I turn a shade of red, knowing exactly what he means.

I shoot a look at Tim and he returns with a 'I didn't tell him anything' look.

Brian compliments the job we did on the house as he makes his way around it, changing the subject.

"So, guys, what's your plan? What's next?"
Brian stopped what he was doing and turned his attention to us.

Tim and I look at eachother for a moment before looking at Brian.

Tim is the first to respond, "I'm not sure, I know I have to tell her," Tim puts his hand on my shoulder but keeps his eyes locked on Brian, "about my nightly endeavors. I'm just not sure when."

"Just when you feel like it's the right time, Tim. Take your time." Brian responds with a sigh.

I look back and forth between the two of them, "tell me what? If you aren't planning on telling me now, why would you talk about it infront of me?"

Tim let's out a small chuckle, "Guess we didn't really think of that did we? I'm kidding, I've gotta go get something." He makes his way to our room, shuffling through a few things before returning, holding a white mask with feminine markings on it, "I have quite a bit of explaining to do, and I'm not going to expect you to stay with me after. Brian? Want to start us off?"