a/n

Hey guys, the few of you.

I forgot to write or post for about a month which gave me dire consequences. I've lost about half of my viewers, sadly.

I hate to be the one to ask something like this, but I gotta get my book higher in the ranks if I want to be noticed by publishers, so could you guys maybe vote for my chapters and possibly share my story?

I'm currently working on getting a publishable version out that will be revised and "y/n" and her mother will have names allong with last names. I'll be adding more to the chapters to drag them allong and hopefully get them to at least 2500 to 3000 words a chapter.

I know some of you will hate if I change my original script so I'm making an entire new book for it.
This one, I will not change whatsoever.
To not cause problems with the marble Hornets cast and facing a lawsuit for kinda snatching some of their story line I'll be changing the character Tim a little bit, he will still act walk and talk similar to him but I'll be changing the appearance and backstory a touch.

So I'm going to have a poll here; I'll need you guys to comment and whatever one gets said most or the one I like the most, I'll use and I'll even credit you in the upcoming chapter.

What should y/n s name be?

>I was personally thinking about using Mila because it's a pretty rare name.

How about the mothers name?

The fathers name?

What should Tim look like?

>I wasnt sure about this myself

What should his past be like?

> and again, I wasnt sure

And again, if you guys could vote, comment, follow me and share my book, I would be so grateful and hey, I might even hold a small competition for whoever votes, comments and shares the most and whoever wins I'll write a short story for them of their choosing. If you are not following me I will not include you in this "competition".

Oh wow I sound desperate, oops.

But anyways, thank you guys for reading and possibly participating, I appreciate it so much. I'll see you in the next chapters to come.

~Burnt Toast <3