Short|chaotic_family_of_teenagers|Modelling day vlog

Screen. starts with Percy, Leo and Nico in the kitchen making breakfast. Leo is frying eggs, Nico is buttering toast and Percy is making coffee.

"So today's our first modelling job" started Percy
"I honestly don't know how we got hired" said Nico "Leo is not the modelling type"
"I'm hurt you would say something like that" said Leo feigning offence
"We are doing a vlog about it because Annabeth said so" said Percy
"And you learn to just do what Annabeth says" finished Nico

jumpcut

The camera was now on Annabeth and Reyna getting ready in Reyna's room. The girls were doing their hair in simple ponytails while talking to the camera. 

"The agency has told us to come with no makeup and simple hair" said Reyna
"And I did some research that said just look presentable when going to a job" continued Annabeth
"We also have to be there in" Reyna stopped talking to check her phone for the time "45 minutes before we leave, it's a 30 minute drive" 

jumpcut

The camera showed a clip of them eating breakfast together at their dining table. Then it cut to a few clips of them rushing around to get in the car and clean up from breakfast. In the middle of the clips Leo's voice cut through the chaotic yelling and scrambling going on in the house. "This entire video explains our channel name" 

jumpcut 

There was a clip of Annabeth, Rachel and Will singing along to a song, Nico and Reyna immersed in a conversation and Percy driving in the first car. In the second car Leo and Piper were singing along to a song with Calypso and Jason sitting in silence while Thalia was driving. And in the last car, Katie was driving while arguing playfully with Travis and Conner and Frank and Hazel were just peacefully talking in the back. 

jumpcut

There were clips of them in dressing rooms, walking around the studio and a few of them shooting with cameras clicking with them slightly changing poses. The few clips of them actually modelling were of Hazel, Annabeth and Rachel. The audio was all chaos of yelling, footsteps, clicking of cameras and general background noise. 

jumpcut

The last scene was of them all at the end of the day collapsed on the couches in their living room. 

END OF VIDEO