Chapter Twenty-Seven

"So was I but Austin my uh my waters just broke!" I panted closing my eyes in attempt to keep calm. "WHAT" Austin shot up off the bed beginning to pace round the room, burning a hole in the floor. His hands running through his hair tugging at the ends anxiously. Austin paced for a further five minutes thoughts racing through his mind.

I lay quietly waiting for him to get a grip when a scream rang through my ears. I blinked what felt like 100 times, realizing the scream came from me. Austin stood opposite me his eyes about to pop out of his head. What did he expect labour to be like!

"Uh uh bag yes bag with the thingy in" he panicked grabbing hold of a few things stuffing them into the hospital bag. Luckily we'd prepared most of it beforehand.

"Hey hey!" I stopped Austin grabbing hold of his face in my hands. His worried eyes pierced into mine, I smirked running my fingers through his hair. "Breathe Austin... breathe, grab the bag and your car keys and lets go" I planted a rough kiss onto his soft plump lips. Yes I am the one going into labour, telling my boyfriend to breathe how backwards is that?

But luckily it worked his breathing slowed, zipping up the bag and helping me slowly off the bed we made our way to the stairs. "Easy... easy" he helped me down each step, as I was trying my best to hold back the tears. Finally reaching the bottom of the stairs, catching my breath when Austin shouted out-

"WAIT!" he jumped suddenly letting go of his grip of me, disappearing back upstairs. "AUSTIN!" I shouted the pain increasing, shooting through me as Austin flew down the stairs. "I'm here we can go I've got the towel!"  I looked at him confused what does he need a towel for?

"So you don't ruin my seats silly" he smirked helping me into the car. Is he serious ruin his seats...

We finally reached the hospital, I decided to sit down in the waiting area as Austin approached the receptionist. After all it shouldn't be long till they get a doctor right? Attempt after attempt Austin tried to interrupt the receptionist. Instead she simply ignored him, sat chatting away clearly to wrapped up in her own life to do any part of her job, which made Austin's temper rise. He turned round seeing me in pain, his face sympathetic.

"Ahh Austin what the hell is taking so long?" I cried out holding my stomach. "My girlfriend is having a baby get her a fricking wheelchair right now!" he shouted slamming his hands onto the desk.

The nurse's head shot up as she saw me crimpling over in pain, making her run over to me. "Sir there's a wheelchair over there go grab it well wheel her in" her... there talking to about me like I'm not even here, and it was infuriating me.

 Austin wheeled me into my own room running round the corner, almost crashing into the walls numerous times. As I laid back onto the bed groaning, I instantly began to worry. "I'm not ready! It's way too soon! AHHHH" I began to cry panicking. "Miss you're going to need to calm down your distressing the baby" the nurse demanded checking the monitor. God you try being in my position and not stressing!

"Hey hey mums on her way she won't be long! Relax I'm here" Austin reassured me kissing my forehead. Finally Michele arrived rushing into the room, throwing her bag onto the chair next to the bed. "Sweetie I'm here it's going to be alright" she grabbed hold of my hand, as I squeezed it another contraction hitting me.

Austin stood by the bottom of the bed, tugging the ends of his hair anxiously once again. "I'm so sorry I did this to you, it's all my fault" he groaned sadness in his voice. A blur came over me like everyone had been put on mute. Suddenly something snapped in him, as he took hold of my hand planting a kiss on my forehead softly. "Squeeze my hand as much as you need, if it helps squeeze away break my hand if you need to its not like I'm going to need it to play the guitar or anything" he ranted on...