chapter 13

Chloe, alya, Nino and Adrien all was at Adrien's house. They were planning on going to the hospital to check on Marinette.

"I'm sorry again", Chloe was apologizing continuously. "It's ok, I get it", alya laughed. Adrien smiled at the two.

"Ok anyways let's go", alya said. Nino and Adrien both nodded and walked out of the door. Chloe and alya followed from behind.

When they all got to the hospital they walked into Marinette room, Room 33.

Alya sighed as she saw her friend laying in the bed. She looked pale. She walked over to the chair beside Marinette and sat in it.

"Oh Marinette....I miss you girl", she said. Chloe smiled as alya touched Marinette's hand. Chloe walked towards the burrow and placed some more gifts on it.

She was turning out to be a good person actually. Maybe Marinette's death was just what she needed to change.

Adrien smiled seeing Chloe's dramatic change. "She changed alot hasn't she?", Nino asked. Adrien smiled, "yeah....she has", he then walked towards alya.

Adrien sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "That was good", adrien said. Chloe smiled. "Yeah it was", she agreed.

Adrien gasped. "Why are you being so nice all of a sudden?", Adrien asked, confused. "Ummm what do you mean?", Chloe asked, as she raised her right eyebrow.

"Just 5 months ago you were literally the most meanest person on earth!!", Alya exclaimed. Chloe giggled. "Well I was....until Marinette's death. It changed me. I wanted to ruin Marinette's life but that doesn't mean I wanted her to die", Chloe explained.

Nino smiled. "So you changed because Marinette went into a coma?", Nino asked. "Yeah....I guess so. When she did something inside of me changed. I felt....broken", she said.

Alya smiled. "Welcome to club sister", Chloe smiled. "I wish I was nicer before Marinette died. Honestly I didn't mean for that to happen", Chloe said in a troubled tone.

She still hadn't gotten over it. And everytime she talked about it she would get emotional. "Shhh it's ok", alya said as she hugged her.

Chloe sniffed, Adrien and Nino both frowned.

A couple of days later adrien got a call from the doctor. Adrien answered the phone call right away. "Hey doc is there something wrong?", Adrien asked in a worried tone.

"Oh no it's the opposite actually", the doc replied. "Yeah what is it?", He asked, curiosity rising inside of him.

"Marinette may soon wake up", the doctor said in an excited tone. "Really?", Adrien asked, a smile already on his face.

"Yeah", the doc replied. "Ok I'll be there in 10", adrien hung up and called alya, Nino, and Chloe to tell them the good news.

When he did alya was really excited. Marinette may wake up. Adrien will see her eyes again, he will be able to hear her voice again.

Finally!!