chapter 6

What was she gonna do now?

Either she sleeps with him....or alya tells him the truth about her feelings. And she didn't want that to happen.

I mean....she just made out with him. It should be pretty obvious by now that she liked him, But Marinette's reputation.

Marinette was know as a player around the school. And so was alya. And if anyone heard that she actually fell in love with someone....it would be over for her.

She was famous because of her being a player. But if this secret gets out... she's done for.

Marinette walked into the school with alya next to her. Every guy was drooling over Marinette...as always.

Marinette smirked seeing the guys drool once again. But they all knew she was a player. So none of them tried to talk to her.

But as Marinette always tell them. You can look....but don't touch. Marinette modeled up the stairs.

Alya saw Nino in a near by corner so she walked towards him to say hi. Marinette smirked as she saw alya with Nino. She's so lucky she didn't have a bet holding her down.

Marinette walked into the classroom. The class was empty, Marinette's eyes scanned the class and her eyes stumbled upon a blonde sitting in her seat.

Marinette walked towards her seat. "Um excuse me....your in my seat", she said. Adrien looked up at her.... unfazed by her presence.

He got up and sat in his seat. He took out a book and started to read it. "Hey...are you still mad at me?", She asked him.

Adrien didn't respond. It was like she didn't even ask him a question. He didn't even budge.

Marinette sighed and sat in her seat. They both sat in silence. By now a pin can be heard if it dropped.

They both waited patiently for the class to come in. After a couple minutes everyone came in and got settled.

Alya sat next to Nino but she got once she realized Marinette's uneasy expression. She bent down to Marinette's level.

"Girl...what happened with you and Adrien?", She asked in concern. "Nothing", Marinette lied. "you sure?", Alya asked. "yeah", Mary replied.

"Ok", alya got up and went back to her seat. Nino smiled at her as she sat down next to him. "Ok children take out your projects", the teacher said.

Everyone started to take out their science projects.

Marinette froze as she realized her and Adrien didn't get to finish their project. "Ummm excuse me miss?", Marinette called as she raised her hand high.

"Yes Marinette?", The teacher asked. "ummm me and Adrien didn't get to finish our project can you give us more time please?", Marinette asked.

"Sure of course", she said while smiling. Adrien's eyes widened slightly as he heard his name fly out of Marinette's mouth.

He was so spaced that he didn't hear half of their discussion. Adrien sighed. "Can I use the bathroom please?", He asked the teacher.

"Sure", she replied. Marinette looked at him as he got up. He walked out of the door and Marinette sighed.

Was he really that mad at her?